5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value - Cool Case
Published on 5 Oct. 2012 by Nothern Soul

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulky, Brittle and Badly Built
First the good points:
It provides good protection for the phone.
It has handy internal places for train tickets / business cards etc

Now the bad points:
It's very bulky and more than doubles the thickness of the phone.
I have to open or remove the cover to charge the phone.
I have to remove the cover to use any of my docking...
Published on 10 Oct. 2012 by Dr. G. Hopkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value - Cool Case, 5 Oct. 2012
This Iphone 5 case is a knockout price and is constructed of very good quality. Its my first flip case and I am very pleased. It does have drawbacks, those being that you have to open the case to plug in your earphones and or lightning connector, which make it difficult to use in your pocket or in the Car. Given the very limited availability of Iphone 5 cases, this is one of the best I have found. Even though I will look for a new fully enclosed hard plastic cover when the manufacturers catch up with production, its a great starter and there will still be many times when this is used. The case is sturdy and offers great protection. A great tip is to fold back the flip cover all the way to the back of the phone, and reverse the magnetic flap to hold it in position, which makes it easier to stand on your desk or hold during calls :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality flip case, 28 April 2013
This is one of the best cases i have owned it holds the phone secure and the soft inner surface stops the phone from getting marked with rubbing like other cases
very pleased with it and well worth the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good for the price, 28 April 2013
It's reasonable Iphone 5 case for the budget. I am using it for 2 month now. Has magnetic flap and plastic case clip on top, and to corner clips on bottom edge. I am not convinced it is made of genuine leather.
Good points:
Looks good in white with black plastic casing. It has no card pockets which wood increase already substantial thickness. Good if you need extra protection against bumps and scratches if you mostly use your phone out of the office. It protects screen from being crushed while in the pocket or falling better then rubber bumper cases, because of quite solid padding at the front and plastic and padding on the back. Finish is still ok despite getting gray wear marks after being kept in pocket. Phone fits inside well not too firm. Included 2 screen protectors complete the package.
Bad points:
It is impossible to take a good pictures when flash is used, because it reflects back from thick edges around plastic and padding cutout for camera lens. Cutouts for headphones and data/power lead are so tight you risking braking connectors when plugging in and paint trim around inside if the cutouts gets ought between edge of headphones connector and phones body. The material holding top magnetic flip together had come apart after about 1 month. I have mended it now with some Superglue which is still holding and has made flip sturdier.
Wish list:
I would prefer having plastic clips covering all four corners of the phone instead of just two. It would add more security. I used such case with Iphone 4 in the past. If bad points will be eliminated it can be rated 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value!, 5 Feb. 2011
A realistic leather effect wallet case that holds iPhone 4 securely, but allows easy removal. Offers great protection all-round in the event of a drop / fall.
Magnetic catch effective & doesn't disturb use of the compass (in my experience). Front can be folded right back, and needs to in order to allow charging.
Like most cases / bumpers you will have to remove phone from case in order to use most types of docking port.
For the price a great value case.

Update: after 5 months of continued daily use.
This case still remains as good as new, looking 'sharp' with all stitching still intact. The leather materials - both inner & outer are robust and function well. I've not encountered any magnet inteference problems, and found it easy to remove the phone from the case (unlike other reviewers). I'm convinced this style of case (over the 'bumper' style) suits my requirements, and in my opinion offers far greater protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it, 26 Nov. 2012
Quick service and item is very good value for this money. It fits the phone perfectly, even the credit card holders are perfect and very useful on a night out. ;) It has saved my phone's life quite a few times. The only thing is that the case has to be removed when using flash with the camera, otherwise the pic becomes white. Much happier with my purchase than expected, would recommend to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good and cheap product!!!, 6 April 2013
Read the slightly mixed reviews. Bought with low-ish hopes but thought it was worth the risk for such a cheap price.

VERY pleasantly surprised!!!!! Protects my phone really well. Easy an feels good to use. Don't know what people were talking about when they said it didn't fit camera holes, blocked speakers etc. etc. Everything fits fine. There are honestly NO issues with sizing/cut outs or ANYTHING!!!!! Makes me wonder if the poor reviewers just bought the wrong case for their phone model????

My only reason or giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is the smell!!!!

Seriously - we thought my car had a fuel leak!!!!! Was on the verge of booking it into the garage when I vaguely remembered a mention of a smell on the reviews..... IT STINKS!!!!!! Really strong gassy smell. Really bad. Really really bad. Luckily it's already fading so I'm hoping the reviewer who said it goes completely after a few days was right!!!!!

Other than that - BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price, 17 April 2012
I was a little concerned by some of the reviews but we've had a Tecknet case before and the price was worth risking it. I'm absolutely delighted with the quality of the case for the price - it looks and feels very nice and certainly not cheap. To address some of the complaints from other reviews - the iphone 4 fits perfectly into the plastic clip part of the case. It goes in very easily and feels very secure. It definitely needs a bit of effort to get out again but easy enough once you've done it once. There is probably a risk that you could damage the case but you'd have to be pretty rough and I think you'd have to be very careless to damage the phone. Personally I like the way it folds out and find it easy for calls but agree you couldn't use it with a dock and you do have to leave the case open to sync or charge. Not big issues for me. Can certainly recommend especially at the bargain price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 10 Jan. 2014
Josh Deegan "Josh Deegan" (Manchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'm not a big fan of keeping my iPhone unprotected, as I'm quite clumsy and I know that if I keep my phone unprotected I will undoubtedly break it, so a good case is an absolute necessity of mine and I am really fussy when it comes to having a good case.

The main thing I was after was a case that would protect the screen, as this is obviously the most important part. I also wanted a case that I could keep closed whilst it was charging. I had twice before bought a case similar to this one off Amazon and twice the case had broke, so I decided it was time to search for a new one. After a quick search I came across this one and decided that for £4.97 it was worth the risk if it wasn't quite right for me. To be honest, I didn't expect much from this case, but it has exceeded all expectations and is a really, really good case for my iPhone.

It keeps the phone in securely, has a port at the bottom for your headphones and charger so you can keep the case closed whilst you listen to music or charge it up, and it's not too bulky, which i know some cases like these ones can be.

All in all, a very good purchase and would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough., 26 Nov. 2012
R. Bruce-green "Alienboy37" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Yes this case was cheap, but I was pleasantly surprised by its quality. Phone fits perfect and is well protected. Screen protector a bonus. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality case, 25 Nov. 2012
Phone fires in the case well. It is good quality and matches my kindle case perfectly. Anyone wanting a flip case and loves purple will find their needs met. There are 2 slots for cards if you wanted to put a card with your phone too.