5.0 out of 5 stars fab product
have been using this product for months now its amazing i have very oily hair and can manage to leave my hair unwashed while using this for 5 days
Published 13 months ago by Melanie williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid This Product - Stick With Batiste
I have been using the beloved Batiste Dry Shampoo for many years, and when I was almost running out I decided to try out something new. After a bit of a search on beauty websites and magazines I decided to try Osmo Day Two Styler Dry Shampoo. After reading mixed reviews I thought I would try it.
I'm not going to beat about the bush - this product is absolute...
Published 5 months ago by Heart Ocean Secrets Blogspot

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid This Product - Stick With Batiste, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Osmo Day Two Dry Shampoo - A Quick & Easy Alternative To A Daily Wash & Blow Dry - 150ml (Misc.)
I'm not going to beat about the bush - this product is absolute rubbish. Firstly, the SMELL. O my word, it's awful. I can honestly say that it resembles cat pee. I thought it was because I didn't shake it enough so I got my husband to give it a 'man' shake. Nope, the smell was still bad. The application was terrible as it felt like the spray went everywhere and when I managed to get it on to my roots it didn't absorb any next day oil from washing it 24 hours before. For me this product was a complete waste of money. I haven't been disapointed by a product in a long time. The only thing I do like is the way it looks but other than that this product is not for me I'm affraid. I think I'll stick with what I know best. Batiste all the way!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dry shampoo, 24 Nov 2013
Very good product. Leaves no residue and the smell isn't bad. Really does give volume to the hair. Didn't give it 5 star, as I used one before and it doesn't last long. Complained to manufacturer who sent me a free one immediately. After I'd used it, all the gas was releasing, therefore leaving all the liquid all over the worktop. They told me it must be shaken really well, otherwise, the nozzle gets clogged up. Apparently, there's some science to it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab product, 17 Jun 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special - average, 9 Feb 2014
I bought this product because it specifically said that it would add volume. However, there is no volume and it does leave a bit of residue in the hair. I would have expected more. It is not better than the average drug store dry shampoo except for the smell, which is quite nice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 28 Nov 2013
The can fell apart, I managed to get some out, but it sort of dissintergrated, so ended up in the bin, will by a different brand in future

5.0 out of 5 stars this product is fab, 20 July 2013
i bought it or tintp and it was g8

if you need it buy it its fab

all met my req