‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for rabbits with problem teeth, 27 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Supreme Science Selective Rabbit 10 kg (Misc.)
I am very lucky to have a local vet who specialises in rabbits. She has recommended this food for one of my rescued rabbits as his teeth problems were too well established to fix and he has some trouble chewing well to get enough roughage. Both my rabbits love this, along with bale hay, and it is keeping them healthy - one bout of gut stasis was more than enough to cope with.

5.0 out of 5 stars I always go for it for my rabbit, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Supreme Science Selective Rabbit 10 kg (Misc.)
My rabbit loves it and can't live without it. It contains lots of essential nutrient for rabbits and prevents teeth over-growing problem. I usually go to local pet shop to buy but found it was much cheaper to buy on Amazon. So if you have a dry place to store the whole lot (10KG!!) and your bunny has good appetite for it, I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My rabbits love it, 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Supreme Science Selective Rabbit 10 kg (Misc.)
My rabbits gradually had this food introduced with their other pellets and now they won't eat the other pellets at all! They did have Excel complete pellets but now all they will have are these ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't feed my rabbits anything else., 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Supreme Science Selective Rabbit 10 kg (Misc.)
I have been using this rabbit food for years now. It is brilliant. Smells fantastic and both of my rabbits get so excited at feeding time. They LOVE these pellets. I think they are so much better than the regular nuggets you can buy as they are longer and help keep my rabbits teeth in top condition as they chew these longer. Their coats are beautiful and shiny. My newest rabbit (I got her three months ago) had previously been on excel burgess pellets, and having switched her onto these her coat is so much thicker and healthier. Well worth the extra bit of money for this food. You pay for quality. The 10kg bag is fantastic and shall save me lots of money (I used to buy 1.5kg bags from the pet shop but they cost £5 each!). So much better value for money buying the bigger bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really good value for this food with the free delivery included, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Supreme Science Selective Rabbit 10 kg (Misc.)
This is really good value for this food with the free delivery included. I was recommended this food by our local rabbit sanctuary to switch from Excel nuggets as they advised the chunky nuggets are great for helping keep our rabbits teeth healthy. The taste is obviously good too as both our bunnies absolutely love their nuggets and go mental for them each day.

5.0 out of 5 stars I did a lot of research on the best rabbit food and this food is by far the ..., 27 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Supreme Science Selective Rabbit 10 kg (Misc.)
I did a lot of research on the best rabbit food and this food is by far the best. My rabbits love it and it stops them selectively feeding. I would recommend this food to any rabbit owner but like all rabbit food it is not a complete diet so hay and vegetables are also needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you care about rabbit diet then take a serious ..., 6 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Supreme Science Selective Rabbit 10 kg (Misc.)
If you care about rabbit diet then take a serious look at Science Selective Rabbit food. how in protein and high in duty fibre, its a must. have been using for my rabbits for many years now, it has controlled their weight and soft droppings!

5.0 out of 5 stars science selective adult rabbit food, 17 Oct. 2014
been buying this food for my rabbits now for a long time and couldn't recommend it enough! not only do they love it but it has all the good neutriants in they need and isn't fattening or sugary for them at all,and the price it brilliant to!!

5.0 out of 5 stars my 3 rabbits love it and it helps to keep there back teeth ..., 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Supreme Science Selective Rabbit 10 kg (Misc.)
This is the only rabbit food i have ever used, my 3 rabbits love it and it helps to keep there back teeth down if you have a rabbit that picks out the bits of food he likes then i would def recommend this..

5.0 out of 5 stars Better value for money, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Supreme Science Selective Rabbit 10 kg (Misc.)
Large size bag of rabbit food which my rabbit enjoys and which is good for looking after the rabbits teeth. Better value for money than a standard size bag as will last a good 3 months.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›