on 22 June 2010
I bought the white and blue lights first and got so impressed that I bought the Gold, Red, Green and Multicoloured. If you love your garden then you would surely buy this. I have spread the lights across my whole garden and it looks fantastic in the night. The items were delivered in good condition and before the the due delivery date. Thanks a lot.
on 24 June 2013
Excellent - so pleased with this purchase. They are bright and colourful and as of June 2013 are still working just as good as when I first purchased them ! They look amazing draped over our fence next to our pond - I'm sure our fish appreciate the fantastic light show at night ! Delivery was excellent too ! Highly recommended !
on 27 August 2010
These solar lights are without doubt the best that I have ever bought.The programme that switches them on and off in sequence is awesome.Watching these lights I can't wipe the smile off my face!
on 24 December 2012
bought these lights, but have not worked satisfactorly. came on when they were put up but gradually have dimmed.they are in a light place facing south, but not enough sunlight, to make them work,i know its winter, and ibought theb to decorate a small tree, but ,totally useless.
on 14 February 2012
should have bought two or 100lights one for size bush it was put on.so moving lights to a smaller shrub or fencing.It is a delight to see in the darkness.can be used all year long in different location.yes I would recomend them & quick service from seller,as it was very close to christmas.
on 4 May 2013
I bought a couple of this type last year and they still outshine others in the garden, so I bought 2 more last month. Delivery was excellent, the product is substantial and the effect is lovely. These lights charge quickly and remain bright through the night. I'm so impressed with the 60 bulb version that I've now ordered 2 of the 140 bulb ones to go with them.
on 13 July 2012
Bought these lights to adorn our caravan awning. They are good because you have different options of effect to suit each occasion, they are easy to affix and the solar panel is far enough from the first light to enable you to best place it for the sun. Having said that it worked through a wet and dismal weekend so must be a very efficient panel. Very pleased and satisfied with this purchase.
on 17 December 2010
Very quick delivery on these lights. I have been using them all through the sub-zero temperatures and they have been working fine. Even with low sunlight levels, they come on at dusk and last for at least 3 hours. Would recommend these if you don't want to bother with running cables for outdoor lighting.
on 24 August 2010
I just can't get enough of these lights. I have them all over my back garden now. These are the brightest and best of the bunch. The seller is excellent too - immediate postage and you get an email from the delivery company a couple of hours prior to delivery. Excellent.
review image
on 17 January 2011
I purchased these lights because I was sick of paying high electricity prices, they work fine as long as you have some sunlight.

Having said that I am not unhappy with this product, but would have liked the lights a bit larger.