5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album
I love all the songs on this album, like all albums there are ones that you like more and ones you can happily skip. I enjoyed this album so much I have purchased their first album and pre-ordered their third.

Published on 2 Oct 2011 by Sammi

2.0 out of 5 stars careful: this is the pop/rock version of the album!!
Published on 5 May 2010 by Ronny Verbeemen

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album, 2 Oct 2011
This review is from: Need You Now (Audio CD)

My personal favourite on this album is 'When you got a good thing' and of course 'Need you now' I like these songs so much, when I get married I want these songs on my wedding playlist!

They are a fab country band and honestly we need more of this kind of music around, instead of all the tosh you have in the UK top 40 charts.

I would definitely recommend, I cannot wait to hear their latest material!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 11 Feb 2010
This review is from: Need You Now (Audio CD)
There's not a track on this album I don't like. Definitely worth checking out.
Look out especially for track 4 ""Hello World", track 3, "American Honey" and track 7 "When you got a good thing".
One of the best contemporary country bands to come out of Nashville in recent years.
Go buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Need them NOW !, 22 May 2011
This review is from: Need You Now (Audio CD)
Great album, not normally into this genre but my wife dragged me to a concert recently. Had a ball. So we got the album. Good crossover between country and rock ish....
And they are fantastic live !!
Will get the next album when its out.

2.0 out of 5 stars careful: this is the pop/rock version of the album!!, 5 May 2010
This review is from: Need You Now (Audio CD)
Typical: this UK edition of Lady Antebellum's wonderful 2nd album is a scam/sham! All the songs have had their wonderful country sound removed, with this I mean that none of the songs contain that wonderful steel guitar sound & those twangs that typify good country songs. Everything on the album sounds bland now, like substandard pop/rock songs, there to satisfy undemanding rock & pop lovers. Absolutely dreadful! Thank god I had already purchased the original US version of the album, which is one of the best country albums of the year. So try to avoid at all costs the bastardized, "country drained" UK version! Accept no substitute(s)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Need You Now, 20 Nov 2011
This review is from: Need You Now (Audio CD)
Very happy with the product, nice selction of songs
First cd I have purchased of this particular band but will definately be buying future recordings

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady A does it again!, 26 Jan 2010
R. Phillips "Movie fan" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Need You Now (MP3 Download)
Do these people produce a bad track? The answer your looking for is "No". I bought the previous Album "Lady Antebellum" and was immediately hooked. If MP3 players could wear out, I would have worn mine out as I have listened to nothing else since. I thought that album would be as good as it could possibly get but I was wrong. This surpasses it (if that is at all possible). May you continue to reign supreme. If you haven't heard Lady A before, nip over to Youtube, Take a listen and I gaurantee you will be back to buy everything you can! Thank you Lady A for giving us more of you....

5.0 out of 5 stars CD, 22 Nov 2011
Mrs. AC Wood "A WOOD" (St Helens Merseyside) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Need You Now (Audio CD)
amazing best album I have bought in ages.Will buy more of their CD's without a doubt can't wait for them to release next album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 11 Mar 2010
M. Perkiss (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Need You Now (Audio CD)
This is the best album I have listened to in years! There isn't one song I don't like - I love them all. Normally, on an album there is at least one track you skip but not on this one. I cannot recommend it enough. Amazing, beautiful! The lyrics, the voices and the music is just fab! I haven't stopped playing it.
My favourites are 2.Our kind of love, 3.American Honey, 5.Perfect Day and 6. Love this pain - but to be honest they're all my favourites!
This is one must have album!

5.0 out of 5 stars Argh! Crappy UK release, buy the US one!, 10 May 2010
This review is from: Need You Now (Audio CD)
Why do they do this? Is it so hard to believe that people in the UK wont appreciate the more country sound? If you're thinking of buying this, DO!!! but do yourself a favour and buy it from amazon.com and get the US release which is better in my opinion. I love this album, hence the 5 stars by why do the record companies think they have to butcher it before it's released over here?

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady Antebellum - Need You Now, 10 Aug 2012
This review is from: Need You Now (Audio CD)
Excellent cd - I play it every day. Perfect for playing when having a romantic night in with a certain someone special!

Need You Now
Need You Now by Lady Antebellum (Audio CD - 2010)