Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 September 2015
At first listen this LP is a little odd because it sounds more like the Acid House Kings than Club 8, but as you get to know it, you can recognize the unique Club 8 style on these songs. This album is a grower. It will grow on you and leave you wanting to hit repeat. It features some wonderful rhythms and percussions and has a great upbeat feel to it overall. Some of my favourite Club 8 songs ever are on this one. If you don't already own this album, you MUST add this to your collection!
on 22 May 2010
I love Club 8, just about everything they've done is ace. This album is a complete departure, more or less, from their not-so-standard fare, sounding largely influenced by Brazilian music. You might think this music is excellent ... but it does little for me. Maybe I'll feel different after a load of plays, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. Really disappointed. It doesn't sound like Club 8 are developing or evolving, but rather, it's a new Johan project. (I'm also a fan of the Acid House Kings.) I'm loathe to denigrate such an excellent band, but I do not like this album very much.
on 8 August 2012
Yes, Couldnt stop wondering why they made this album! Lucky for me I listened to the boy who couldnt stop dreaming first so I know they can make great tunes. Avoid this album like the plague.