5.0 out of 5 stars Good Boy Fresh Breath Rolls
Published 14 months ago by Ms. P. Knight

3.0 out of 5 stars Dog chews
These chews are far too hard for a small dog. I don't think she would have any teeth left if I gave them to her. I tried "sawing" them into bits but she still chose to bury them rather than eat them.
Published on 14 Feb 2012 by Mrs. Rosemary D. Simmonds

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Boy Fresh Breath Rolls, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Good Boy Fresh Breath Rolls Dog Treats 1 x pack of 18 (Misc.)
My name is Charlie and I am a 12 year old mongrel. My mum gets these for me as a special treat, that what she tells me but really I know she gets them to solve my breath problems and to keep my teeth healthy. I hate vets so I go along with all this. I sometimes "act up" and I know I will get a "bone" (that's what I call them) to keep me quiet. So all you dogs out there, get your mums to buy some for you. Bark when their favourite programmes are coming on the telly, and she will no doubt give you one to keep you quiet.

5.0 out of 5 stars good chew, 26 May 2012
My labrador loves these chews. She has had the small chews but they only last 5 minutes, these larger chews keep her occupied for at least an hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruffy good boy. He get Good Boy treats. Woof woof., 13 July 2013
Ruffy got good boy chew and Ruffy chew it in garden and like it . Good boy Ruffy. Ruffy chew lots good boy chews he got big teeth and he chews lots of things. Bad Ruffy.

4.0 out of 5 stars fresh breath rolls, 29 Dec 2012
these rawhide chews really do help to keep the dogs breath sweeter and this means that it is much pleasenter when they say hello

3.0 out of 5 stars Dog chews, 14 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for a daily treat/teeth cleaner, 19 Jun 2014
I love these chews because my 1 year old dog doesn't choke on them! All other rawhide products resulted in him biting off large chunks and choking or choking on the last part. This meant I stopped giving him these types of products until I found the Good Boy Rolls.

The only thing that would make it better would be a 31 roll pack to last the month.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is nice to feel clean and fresh!!, 8 Oct 2013
Excellent my dog loves them and he thinks he is the bees knees now approaching all the female dogs! Look out ladies!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Boy Fresh Breath Rolls, 2 Sep 2013
I bought these hoping they would be good for my dogs teeth -b
.- cause there was no meat flavour they wouldn't touch them -Other
dogs might be different - in the end I gave them to my neighbour for
her dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars good chew, 6 July 2014
D. Pickford (england) - See all my reviews
dog loves them chew lasts him 1 hour and never gets board of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy dog, 2 May 2014
My dog loves these and I feel they keep his teeth and gums healthy. They are not huge for a retriever but they keep him occupied for about half an hour and he doesn't gain weight.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›