5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! I usually struggle with supplements but...
I've never been very good with weight management supplements, most of them have CLA which I can't take due to the side effects, and other things i've tried in the past have always given me severe dry mouth, splitting headaches and stomach cramps...

So having noticed that the Sculptress is very similar to Maxitones Thermobol product, I checked out reviews of...
Published on 14 April 2010 by Bride2Be

3.0 out of 5 stars combined with diet
I took these tablets a while back whilst on a diet and I did get some good results, I think these tablets gave me a bit of a boost howveer the diet I was on was very intense so I would have had weight loss without them. I think unless you combine exercise with diet and these tablets then you should get a result.
Published 6 months ago by Jennifer Harris

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Nov 2014
This review is from: Maxitone Sculptress Metabolism Support- Tub of 21 (Personal Care)
Very good

1.0 out of 5 stars Severely ill after taking these, 5 Jun 2012
I took these with a lot of enthusiasm and optimism for 4 days. I lost weight alright however on the fourth day I got soo sick with anxiety attacks, nausea and hallucinations that I thought i would have to go into A and E!!

Im not a drama queen and have taken many slimming products over the years to know a "dodgy" one....It took me 3 further days to get better ..and guess what ? I regained the weight after spending that time in bed recovering..

AVOID like the plague!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just starting out with these, 29 Jan 2012
Well, I'm not usually one to fall for clever marketing on diet fads but these seem to be helping!
I'm following a 1300cal diet and exercising regularly but being a self confessed food addict keeping
the cravings at bay has been hard.
Whether it be placebo effect or not I'm feeling much more energy and the food cravings have stopped!
I've just subscribed for a monthly delivery!
Give them a go but if you like caffeine I suggest switching to decaff drinks whilst taking these as
I do feel quite 'hyper' like I've necked 4 cups of coffee in quick sucession!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all that, 28 Mar 2014
After reading some reviews I decided to purchase them from Amazon.

I didn't wish to start taking 3 a day at first so took 1 and built myself up.

I don't believe I lost any weight due to taking these to be honest.

& the feeling in your stomach a little while after you take one is weird - very weird.

Like a burning or cramping feeling?

I also found it felt like I hadn't swallowed it properly every time I took one.

1.0 out of 5 stars 4am and feeling Sick!, 26 April 2013
I am a dress size 8, i only bought these to lose a few lbs for a holiday in a few weeks. Read good reviews on another site so thought a week's worth, what is the harm? I have never taken any weight loss pills before, i use the gym and walk everywhere so thought i would gain a little tone. So i bought these and began taking them, went to the gym with a friend. On the bus ride home i suddenly felt very sick, (i do not get carsick either) I have taken 5 pills over all i am binning these. I have felt sick and shaky all day today, it is not worth it. I would rather be healthy than go through this again!!! Do not buy it!!!!! I read these reviews on amazon and realised it was these pills making me feel this bad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked well with regular exercise, 24 Feb 2013
M. Abbas (UK) - See all my reviews
These pills contain caffeine so i'd advise you not to consume these with a heavy coffee/tea intake. however, they do seem to give you a little bit of a weight loss/energy boost. I'd say that you should drink more water with them as they tended to make me feel a bit shakey if i got dehydrated.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not go near!!!, 13 Sep 2012
I'm a healthy young woman and only wanted to lose half a stone before my wedding next year so thought I would try Sculptress as a quick fix. These tablets are awful - I have felt sick everyday and spent most of the time with my head in the toilet!! I have had no energy and have felt very up and down in my emotions. I also haven't had a good nights sleep since taking these. I only got one pack (a weeks worth)and have had to stop after the 3rd day! Please don't fall into the trap - DON'T BUY THESE!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Aug 2012
I found that the Sculptress Maxitone weight loss capsule range are fabulous! In conjucntion with a balanced diet, lots of fruit and veg, combined with plenty of water I have lost a stone in weight. I am very happy. I would recommend the product, in my opinion. All I will say to anyone who wishes to take them, is to ensure that you read and research all dieting products before you buy so you know what you will get. It seems a lot of people have given this product bad reviews for having a lot of caffeine in (which isn't a hidden fact, it clearly is stated in the ingredients). If this isn't for you - don;t take them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Maxitone Sculptress weight loss caps, 17 July 2012
I got these 2weeks ago after reading the review i decided to take 2 caps, but foud them making me ill and i could not sleep. i dont drink tea or coffee. I went down to 1 caps a day and after a week of taking them i have not felt i lost any pounds. Ive stated the Dr Dukandiet and ive 3 pound in a week. so wont be taking any form of weight loss supllement, you never know what youre doing with your body with these things.
Its true by eating healthy and workouts, you can loose the weight quicker and kepp it off. DONT BUYT THIS PRODUCT.

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me!, 2 Oct 2012
I know most people tell you that none of these diet pills work, and until I tried these, I would have agreed with them! Yes, at first I felt the side effects too. The caffeine in these definitely made me feel jittery. I worked off the nervous tension by exercising. It gave me energy and reduced my appetite. It did what it said on the box. That is all I asked for and it did it. I've lost more than a dress size and I'm still using them. My only complaint is the odd 21 pill box. I would have preferred 30.