5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! I usually struggle with supplements but...
I've never been very good with weight management supplements, most of them have CLA which I can't take due to the side effects, and other things i've tried in the past have always given me severe dry mouth, splitting headaches and stomach cramps...

Published on 14 April 2010 by Bride2Be

3.0 out of 5 stars combined with diet
I took these tablets a while back whilst on a diet and I did get some good results, I think these tablets gave me a bit of a boost howveer the diet I was on was very intense so I would have had weight loss without them. I think unless you combine exercise with diet and these tablets then you should get a result.
Published 1 month ago by Jennifer Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! I usually struggle with supplements but..., 14 April 2010
This review is from: Maxitone Sculptress Metabolism Support- Tub of 21 (Personal Care)

So having noticed that the Sculptress is very similar to Maxitones Thermobol product, I checked out reviews of that first. People recommended starting with just 2 a day rather than 3 and having with food rather than an empty stomach.

I decided this was sensible going from my previous experiences.

Fantastic!! I did 2 the first day, one with breakfast one with lunch. I could tell I'd taken something and felt a bit odd, but nothing like as bad as anything else I'd tried. I kept on 2 a day for 4 days, and on the 4th day started to take them on an empty stomach and was still fine.

I've now upped it to the 3 a day dose, on an empty stomach if possible, but sometimes time constraints mean I take my first one with breakfast.

I'm now 6 days in, I've just posted my fastest 5k time and felt good doing it, my weight has dropped about 3lbs. I've been able to stick to a lowcalorie (1400-1600cals/day, I'm 54kgs) yet still have enough energy to work out. I've also incorporated the definity shake and definity bars to help with increased protein. Again, maximuscle recommend sculptress shakes and bars but they have CLA and are no use to me. The definity has been great though and tastes gorgeous.

I definitely feel like I've lost some size around my legs and stomach and feel accustomed to take the supplement. It does have a high caffeine content so if you don't have caffeine now youre likely to feel more side effects. I've just cut out the coffee whilst taking the capsules so that I don't end up a jittery mess!

I would recommend this product, especially if like me you've struggled to find something in the past to suit. Just ease yourself in with smaller doses.

4.0 out of 5 stars so far, so good!, 19 Feb 2012
Since taking these i haven't lost a drastic amount of weight immediately but i think i would be unrealistic. you have to lose it slowly so you don't gain it right back again! i've tried all the yucky diet shakes and really wasnt a fan so i thought i'd give these ago and i will certainly be buying more as they are great value for money and i do feel that they are working for me, my body shape has definitely changed, i look slimmer and noticeably more tone, and recently have even managed to squeeze back into to a size smaller pair of jeans! taking the capsules i feel i have more energy to exercise and my appetite feels as if its been suppressed! :) so i'm snacking a lot less, i don't even feel the need to take all 3, one when i wake up before breakfast sets me up for the day :) my only advice would be to take them early in the day none after dinner or late evening as with the caffeine in them makes it for me, personally very hard to get to sleep! hope these work for you, (with a better diet and a little more exercise of course!) best of luck on your weight loss journey!xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes please, 14 Jun 2011
My first day taking these felt like I had taken MDMA

:D

And its been four days and I've lost four pounds.

They make me not want to eat.

I'm assuming that my body is using my storage of fat up.

Definitely getting more!

3.0 out of 5 stars combined with diet, 18 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 Jan 2012
These tablets r well worth buying, iv never written a review before but had to on this product. I have lost 8lbs in four days, I haven't been starving myself I have been eating sensibly. I haven't exercised on those four days but I have started today. On the first day I only took 2 tablets and did feel a bit funny I was on the go and had loads of energy. The nxt few days I have taken the 3 a day and feel fine. I take my tablet with pop then have something small after it.
I don't normally buy tablets for weight loss but these are awesume

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked, 26 Dec 2012
It worked & helped me use 10ilbs but I wouldn't recommend using both together, as I lost the weight rather quickly which is not a good idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 30 Dec 2013
It is a brilliant product! A great aid to weight loss and I feel great when I'm taking them accompanied by the shake. Also fast shipping!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrific, 4 Jan 2013
Please do not buy this product! I took them off and on for 9 months... they made me obsessed with exercise, I lost a whole stone, I was toned... great you might think. Well it was until I was admitted to hospital with severe heart palpitations, increased heart rate and an array of other symptoms that caffeine overdose and addiction causes... I could have died and to be honest it's not worth the risk with your health. DO NOT BUY!

1.0 out of 5 stars Made Me Sick and Made My Mind Foggy, 31 Oct 2012
Trisha "Trisha" (Rickmansworth, UK (An American temporarilly living in the UK)) - See all my reviews
I tried this for 5 days and each day I was sick, I couldn't function, and my head was foggy. As soon as I quit taking them I felt so much better and was back to normal. I would never recommend this pill.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Dec 2013
Did not mind taking these and yes think it did help to kick start weight loss. Easy to swallow and not horrible after taste