Size: Medium|Colour Name: Green|Change
Price:£7.22 - £18.75

on 10 January 2014
Very well made lead with soft handle. Bottom clip stronger than most. Shame they dont have the rest of the new Hot Pink range on Amazon and its VERY reflective.
on 21 October 2014
Love different leads and collars for my dog, and Red Dingo is probably my favourite brand, very sturdy and strong with a never ending supply of great designs
on 5 May 2014
I like this lead. The quality is very good. The handle is comfortable and the clip strong. Its well made. My only disappointment is in the fact that the matching collar I ordered (from another supplier) to complete the set, has failed to arrive.
on 18 October 2014
Red Dingo is the best quality. And no I do not work for them in any way! I got 2 of these in a sale so got great quality for a great price. Even if there were no sales and I needed a new harness or lead for my pooches I would now only buy Red Dingo. Superb red twizzle thing at clasp means if your dog does turn around, you don't have to turn the lead around or take it off your wrist. Clasp is strong, other brand clasps have snapped in a matter of months. The length is JUST right, the company must have done their research. The leash fabric strength is STRONG and the bit handled by your hand is super soft, cushioned and comfy. ON TOP OF ALL THAT !! The lead looks great!
on 9 February 2011
This lead is great. As with the matching collar, the added safety of the reflective parts on the lead are a bonus. It is comfortable to hold, even with my Dog who is a puller!
on 12 June 2014
Arrived quickly, jst has I expected. Reflective and strong, quality is good, love the pattern and colour. Defo would purchase red dingo products again
on 2 July 2015
I love this lead. It's just right length and tough also reflective. Very easy to clip on/off. Soft handle part as well. I can't find any problem.
on 13 May 2014
Nice colour and seemed good quality but I returned it as the wrong size was delivered. I would say its more of a cerise purple than just purple.
on 16 January 2014
Excellent quality, with very comfortable soft handle making it more comfortable to use. Longer than your average lead, with very good clasp.
on 11 January 2015
Excellent quality. Bright and distinctive design. The soft handle is perfect whilst training our pulling pup! Would highly recommend.