With phone, iPod etc cases there is always a trade off between accessibility and protection, this case offers both good access to and good protection for your iPad and it comes in an attractive brown grained leather-look material. All the iPad's features - connector, camera, microphone etc - are catered for and the top of the case folds to form a functional stand to prop the iPad up on a table. The first few times I used the case I returned to find the iPad hadn't switched off properly and the battery had totally drained but once the case has moulded itself to the iPad now this feature works fine and isn't a problem.
on 15 March 2013
Received my Folio case today after ordering it yesterday. I must say I am impressed with it, especially at the price! I also received a pen/stylus that I was not expecting.

Unfortunately I can't really think of any other superlatives to add to those already mentioned for this product! I can only say it exceeded my expectations and my Apple Smart Cover will be discarded to my man drawer now!
on 5 March 2014
You can spend an extortionate amount of money on a cover, but this one sold by TechNet does a perfect job. It looks good and feels good. Still not sure if it's leather but that doesn't really matter. The iPad fits perfectly, there are of course cut outs and recesses for all the iPad function as you would expect. I chose it in brown.
Certainly recommend this product.
on 6 April 2013
For the price, this is an excellent case and you wouldn't find one like it anywhere else.

The quality is great, and I haven't noticed anything wrong with it.

The case comes with a pen/stylus, which is nice, but I won't use it, never been a fan of them.

I would recommend this case to anyone with an iPad.
on 5 June 2013
I ordered the dark blue version of this item. The case itself is very good. sturdy and well protective, and I've had no problems with access to the Home button or screen keys etc. My only criticism is about the catch on the back, which holds the cover when you want to stand the iPad.

My blue one had a thin rectangular "flip up" holder...which is useless!! Every time you move the case, the cover falls out of it!! My wife however, bought the purple version, which has clip with a square surround. This version is fantastic...the cover never falls out.

So I went back and bought the brown one (the images for which show the same clip as the purple)..but when it arrived, the clip is the same as the blue one...NOT THE CLIP SHOWN!

I am returning it without opening. Disappointed!
on 23 July 2013
Love this case. For the money you cant go wrong. Looks like leather and with a kind of suede interior that is very aesthetic. I was looking at much more expensive leather cases 5 or 6 times the cost, but so glad I went for this one purely based on the good reviews. Just shows quality is not always indicative of cost !
on 17 December 2012
This is the third Ipad folio case by Tech Net I have purchased for family members. The first was purchased over 1 year ago, the most recent for my Ipad 4. (one black, one white and one brown) Overall I prefer the brown one - it looks more stylish.

The Ipad fits snugly in the case and is secured by a velcro flap which prevents it slipping our of the case. All the necessary cut outs are in the right places and it closes and switches off properly after use. As shown in the photo there is only one "stand alone" position, which is achieved by folding the front cover back and tucking the edge under a flap at the rear. This also serves as a slightly elevated position if you sit with the IPad on your lap. All in all it is fit for purpose and excellent value for money.
on 10 October 2012
I ordered the Tecknet folio case in brown for my new iPad 3 and I was not disappointed. Although faux leather, it is difficult to tell apart from genuine leather by look and feel. The quality of the case is excellent, a very neat/portable design when closed and stands firmly when cover folded back for using iPad. The iPad is held safely by a velcro flap and all buttons, cameras etc are accessible from holes cut to use these.
On arrival there was a slight cheapish PVC-like smell, however on leaving the case open at the window for a few hours this smell was soon gone.
Overall a great accessory and given the price of Apple's own cases (£50/60 plus) a complete bargain!
on 6 April 2014
Like the quality, wears well, magnetic sleep / wake by opening and closing case is good.
Study protection for iPad. Holds iPad securely.
Prefer the previous design without the elastic loop & stylus, old design also had better deeper flap on back.
on 10 February 2014
Item arrived within 2 days and was in very good condition, the cover itself is easy to use and comfortable to handle, having owned a cover from TeckNet before.