5.0 out of 5 stars IMPRESSIVE!!!!
It is the first time for me that the food of my daughter is still warm after a few hours!
Even when I open it to clean it at 8pm, it is still hot!
Amazing product ... it's changed my daughter's life!
Just put some boiling water for 15' before to fill it, and that's it!
***************
C'est la premiere fois que je trouve enfin un recipient qui...
Published on 8 Oct 2010 by Emma

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
This food flask states that it keep food hot for 24 hours by mid morning food is stone cold would never buy this product again
Published 5 months ago by Olga Bottomley

5.0 out of 5 stars IMPRESSIVE!!!!, 8 Oct 2010
This review is from: 1.0l 24 hour Stainless Steel Food Flask, Unbreakable - Keeps food & drink warm for 24 hrs - Grunwerg (Kitchen & Home)
Even when I open it to clean it at 8pm, it is still hot!
Amazing product ... it's changed my daughter's life!
Just put some boiling water for 15' before to fill it, and that's it!
***************
C'est la premiere fois que je trouve enfin un recipient qui garde encore au chaud pendant des heures la nourriture de ma fille a la cantine.
Meme quand je l'ouvre pour la nettoyer vers 8h du soir, c'est encore chaud!
C'est juste impressionnant!!!
Merci, cela a change la vie de ma fille!
Mettre de l'eau bouillante dans le recipient 15 minutes avant de la remplir et c'est tout!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wide flask, 11 Nov 2010
N. Grainger (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
I specifically wanted a wide mouth flask, and the choices available were quite limited.

Since arrival it's been used every day for storing hot fluid. Although there are no "instructions" I always pre-warm the flask for five minutes with boiling water prior to adding the soup or whatever.

At the end of my day, when I come to dispose of any leftovers they are still steaming hot and are seemingly at nearly the same temperature as at the start. This is typically 10 - 12 hours later. I've not tried for the claimed 24 hours, nor am I likely to, but this performance is certainly good.

I've not testing the "unbreakable" claim either, and don't intend to, but it feels solid enough!

Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flask Ever, 12 Nov 2010
Everything that has been put into this flask has come out piping hot 7 hours later. I made a chunky Lobscouse last week and what a joy it was to eat it at lunchtime at work instead of the usual sandwiches. As previous reviewers have said I always pour boiling water into it and leave for 15 mins before filling.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 July 2012
This is a quality flask.I use it for work and it holds enough soup for two grown men.It is also perfect for things like leftover meals i.e rice,pasta etc.Has a nice wide top for getting things in and out.Very happy,best flask I have ever used.Like it so much I just ordered another!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Aug 2012
I am a lorry driver & have been using this food flask every day since I bought it, I put the hot food in just before I leave for work & its normally around 7 or 8 hours later when I get chance to eat it & when I remove the lid its still steaming & hot. I must say I am very impressed with it.
Just one thing to note is that for the food to stay hotter for longer the flask needs to be quite full, if its only half full it is still hot after 7 or 8 hours but not quite as hot as a full flask would be.
I definately recomend this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 31 Dec 2010
In the cold weather we've been having recently, this food flask has been a boon. It keeps food piping hot from when it's cooked in the morning to lunchtime - and I've no reason to suspect that it wouldn't keep it hot after that, too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 29 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Terry, 16 Oct 2013
I'm very impressed with this flask I normally fill it with home made soup at about 7am and it's still pipping hot at 1-2pm, but before filling I always preheat the flask with hot water. As for the 24 hour guarantee I couldn't honesty say. I would definitely recommend this flask it has one of the biggest food capacity than most on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to keep your food hot buy it!, 19 Sep 2011
L. Kay (Bristol) - See all my reviews
At last a flask that actually keeps food hot. Simple to use and simple to clean. Sturdy no nonsense product that lives up to its' claims.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure where I'm going wrong, but I have cold food, 12 Oct 2012
I purchased this flask after reading the great reviews. Our new office at work is a long walk, two flights of stairs and four locked security doors away from the kitchen so I thought this would be perfect for hot foods and soups. Sadly, my food is cold a few hours after. I'm not sure where I am going wrong and I don't really see how this flask works as its only a metal tube. Perhaps I'm missing something.
It didn't come with any instructions in the box, but I thought I would have to warm it up first, so I have tried warming it with boiled water for a good 15 mins before I fill it with food. I've tried it only with soup in case it didn't keep more solid food such as casserole warm and I've tried it filled to the top in case that is what is needed (although this is an awful lot of soup). Still I have cold food.
Back to my search I think.