5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flask Ever
Everything that has been put into this flask has come out piping hot 7 hours later. I made a chunky Lobscouse last week and what a joy it was to eat it at lunchtime at work instead of the usual sandwiches. As previous reviewers have said I always pour boiling water into it and leave for 15 mins before filling.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another when needed.
Published on 12 Nov. 2010 by Happy Bunny

1.0 out of 5 stars 24 hours? Cold in 6 hours!
After reading therest of the comments, I was sadly dissappointed by this flask.

Although I prewarmed it, the boiling soup I put in was barely luke warm 6 hours later. The outside of the flask was really hot, which shouldn't be right for insulation.
Published on 19 Nov. 2012 by Salty Sal

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flask Ever, 12 Nov. 2010
This review is from: 1.0l 24 hour Stainless Steel Food Flask, Unbreakable - Keeps food & drink warm for 8 hrs - Grunwerg (Kitchen & Home)
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wide flask, 11 Nov. 2010
N. Grainger (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
I specifically wanted a wide mouth flask, and the choices available were quite limited.

Since arrival it's been used every day for storing hot fluid. Although there are no "instructions" I always pre-warm the flask for five minutes with boiling water prior to adding the soup or whatever.

At the end of my day, when I come to dispose of any leftovers they are still steaming hot and are seemingly at nearly the same temperature as at the start. This is typically 10 - 12 hours later. I've not tried for the claimed 24 hours, nor am I likely to, but this performance is certainly good.

I've not testing the "unbreakable" claim either, and don't intend to, but it feels solid enough!

Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars IMPRESSIVE!!!!, 8 Oct. 2010
It is the first time for me that the food of my daughter is still warm after a few hours!
Even when I open it to clean it at 8pm, it is still hot!
Amazing product ... it's changed my daughter's life!
Just put some boiling water for 15' before to fill it, and that's it!
***************
C'est la premiere fois que je trouve enfin un recipient qui garde encore au chaud pendant des heures la nourriture de ma fille a la cantine.
Meme quand je l'ouvre pour la nettoyer vers 8h du soir, c'est encore chaud!
C'est juste impressionnant!!!
Merci, cela a change la vie de ma fille!
Mettre de l'eau bouillante dans le recipient 15 minutes avant de la remplir et c'est tout!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Aug. 2012
I am a lorry driver & have been using this food flask every day since I bought it, I put the hot food in just before I leave for work & its normally around 7 or 8 hours later when I get chance to eat it & when I remove the lid its still steaming & hot. I must say I am very impressed with it.
Just one thing to note is that for the food to stay hotter for longer the flask needs to be quite full, if its only half full it is still hot after 7 or 8 hours but not quite as hot as a full flask would be.
I definately recomend this item

1.0 out of 5 stars 24 hours? Cold in 6 hours!, 19 Nov. 2012
After reading therest of the comments, I was sadly dissappointed by this flask.

1.0 out of 5 stars "Unbreakable" flask lost vacuum, 14 Feb. 2014
J. Buxton (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
After only 3 months of light usage the flask lost its vacuum and so is useless. Tried to return via amazon returns section and sais more than 90 days so not possible to return for refund/replacement with BinBabe seller. Don't wasteyour money. Choose another product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure where I'm going wrong, but I have cold food, 12 Oct. 2012
I purchased this flask after reading the great reviews. Our new office at work is a long walk, two flights of stairs and four locked security doors away from the kitchen so I thought this would be perfect for hot foods and soups. Sadly, my food is cold a few hours after. I'm not sure where I am going wrong and I don't really see how this flask works as its only a metal tube. Perhaps I'm missing something.
It didn't come with any instructions in the box, but I thought I would have to warm it up first, so I have tried warming it with boiled water for a good 15 mins before I fill it with food. I've tried it only with soup in case it didn't keep more solid food such as casserole warm and I've tried it filled to the top in case that is what is needed (although this is an awful lot of soup). Still I have cold food.
Back to my search I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 July 2012
This is a quality flask.I use it for work and it holds enough soup for two grown men.It is also perfect for things like leftover meals i.e rice,pasta etc.Has a nice wide top for getting things in and out.Very happy,best flask I have ever used.Like it so much I just ordered another!!

5.0 out of 5 stars bought 3, 1 Mar. 2012
We bought 3 of these in order to have hot food for travelling,school, ect. It DOES keep the food hot for 24h, as we made an experiment in the start. Obviously, its rarely needed for 24 h., but in case it does- it will. Easy to wash, easy to fill, easy to eat from, overall - buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than expected, 17 Dec. 2013
I'd read all the reviews but took them with a pinch of salt until I'd tried the product for myself. I'm out and about all day with my job and don't have the time or finances to waste on finding somewhere to have a hot meal on a cold day so I bought this and made chilli and home made soups to go in it. The first time I used it I heated the inside with boiling water before pouring in very hot soup. I then deliberately left it for just over 9 hours before opening and can honestly say that the soup was still hot and tasty. If I can offer any criticism then it would be for the cup to be a little deeper and have a handle on it. It spent the day rolling around the foot well of my car and didn't leak in the slightest. It's very well made and excellent value for money, so go ahead and get one.