on 10 August 2013
The seller is very fair in limiting the list of phones with which the adapter will work. I found it also works with the BT Converse 2100 but only if you reverse the plugs: that is plug the headphone jack into the microphone socket and the microphone jack into the headphone socket on the Adapter.
on 29 October 2015
Brilliant adaptor - some skeptics in the office didn't think it would work with the Cisco kit, but it adapts the headset properly, no crackle or hiss. This combined with the Sennheiser PC 3 CHAT headset works perfectly.Sennheiser PC 3 CHAT Lightweight Telephony On-Ear Headset
on 15 April 2013
The cable works, and is very handy for connecting my headphones to the Avaya phone.
I though the cable didn't work, but then tried connecting headphones to the mic-out. That worked.
Perhaps it's the phone's problem.
on 26 December 2014
It's an adapter that does it's job without problems. Rated 5 stars because...it does the simple things it's supposed to do.
Btw: I used it for over an year without problems. Sorry for the late review.
on 8 February 2013
If you really need one of these, you'll pay the money. What you save on being able to buy PC-type headsets outweighs the steep price of this product. Hopefully someone else will start selling one and competition will bring down prices. But for now, fair play to this company, it does what it says and if no-one else sees the market in it, then I guess they can get away with charging what they like!
on 12 October 2012
I bought this to work with a cisco rj9/10 phone at work and a set of headphones I also purchased from Amazon. Both work as expected and now enables me to work effectively now.
on 26 February 2013
it has been good purchase that saved me a lot of money: instead of buying the Cisco headset , I am using a standard much cheaper model of headsets.
on 16 June 2014
And that is about it really- just didn't work. And that was with a Cisco phone- a colossal waste of money. Now I just use Skype Calls.
on 22 December 2013
its worth to have one, help me to get comfort instead of using big phone receiver. i can use my headset just a plug in away
on 22 March 2013
ground noise, maybe because I am not connecting to a cisco telephone. tu ry saeyr yaer erya ay sty a