on 20 September 2010
I love this. The interior is gorgeous grape colour. The outer skin in gorgeous grey leather colour. Very useful to be able to take the top tray out and use bottom compartments as well. Lid lifts very easily and stays put when lifted. It is "quite" big though so I'd recommend you check the measurements to see that you have the room for it if you are putting it in a cupboard or drawer or something.
on 7 November 2010
I just got my jewellery box and must say I LOVE IT! It has a very nice design and all my jewellry fit in very well. I am very pleased with the purchase. The box looks much better in life than in picture.
on 9 December 2011
Really please with this jewellery box. the colour looks better than the picture suggests, it feels good quality, and there is a sturdy metal arm that holds the box open. Packaged in a dust cover and nice box. I love the fact is has lots of little compartments to both boxes. I have been looking for this sort of thing on the high street and only found the stacking system type ones. All other boxes just seem to have lots of drawers or big open box types. This is a great value item that feels and looks much more expensive. Very pleased indeed!! I definitely recommend this product!
on 10 February 2014
Purchased as a birthday gift for my mother in law who wanted a jewellery box she could sit on her dressing table, & having purchased a jewellery roll many years ago as a gift for a friend I knew that Dulwich Design quality would be good. When it arrived within 4 days of ordering I was not disappointed, the quality is excellent, the colour of the leather is a colour which will blend with any room colour & the interior is super! Its a good size too. She is absolutely thrilled with it-Thank you for a great product and service.
on 10 November 2013
good quality and good size, lots of room and different compartments. very happy, would recommend this to anyone. love it!
on 13 January 2016
As I haven't actually seen the gift I had sent to my Daughter-in-law, it is difficult to write a true review on this item but she assures me it is really lovely and far superior to her expectations!
on 4 August 2014
Good quality nicely packaged as bought as a gift this will help to impress. Good value looks as shown . impress
on 8 January 2016
A little disappointed with the quality