on 30 November 2010
THIS BOOK IS SO AMAZING THAT YOU WILL KEEP DIPPING INTO IT EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED IT!! THIS BOOK IS AN URGENT CALL FOR THE WOMEN OF THE EARTH GOD'S PRECIOUS AND AWESOME DAUGHTERS TO NOT JUST NOTICE INJUSTICE ON THE EARTH BUT TO ROLL THEIR SLEEVES UP AND GET INVOLVED IN BEING PART OF THE ANSWER TO HURTING LIVES IN THEIR COMMUNITIES AND FURTHER AFIELD. I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY THIS BOOK AND IT SPOKE VOLUMES INTO MY LIFE SO MUCH SO THAT I AM NOW GOING TO AFRICA ON A MISSIONS TRIP IN APRIL! READ THIS BOOK, AFTER READING IT YOU WILL WANT ALL THE WOMEN IN YOUR WORLD TO GET A COPY AND REALIZE THAT AS A COMPANY OF WOMEN WORKING TOGETHER WE CAN STRENGTHEN AND UNITE AGAINST INJUSTICE WHEREVER IT IS!!!
on 2 March 2011
It's hard to do justice to this phenomenal book by writing a few words. I'm not usually a fan of books for women as I don't always connect with them in a big way. But I believe that in Lioness Arising, Lisa Bevere brings a prophetic Word from the Lord to Christian women that is incredibly emancipating, encouraging and challenging. Using the Biblical parallel of a lioness from Numbers 23, Lisa paints a picture of a Christian woman as unafraid of her strength, both gentle and fierce, fully alert and ready to bring change to the world around her with the help of other women. I feel this book has deeply impacted my spirit as well as my understanding, and I have genuinely changed as a result. I recommend it unreservedly!
on 17 January 2013
Absolutely brilliant! This book might just change your life...it did mine. Every woman of God should read this book and be prepared to be awakened!
on 14 December 2012
Begins very well and carries on building. I enjoy that the writer is honest and I have been very much encouraged by reading this book. A new take on the Bride and Bridegroom.
on 9 November 2010
As always the author was excellent.Very inspirational/motivational.
Well worth the money.Every woman should read this book.
on 2 February 2011
This is the most motivational book for women that I have ever read After reading it you can no longer be complacent. Women are a force to be reckoned with. God always intended us to have a voice. Learn everything you can about the lioness and you will be amazed. Highly recommended read for all women.
on 27 February 2015
not quite finished reading it but it is an excellent representation of inspiring women without undermined our male counterparts. In short we compliment each other and both sexes have their individual strengths.
on 9 January 2016
Poorly written, not very helpful! Inane language...my lovely ones...did not enjoy it one bit and sadly HAD to read it as part of a course I was doing...
on 10 October 2013
Inspirational reading for all Christian women who want to reach more of their potential in Christ.Go for it ladies RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
on 4 May 2014
Very good excellent book Lisa Bevere is a wonderful woman of God and God has and is using her mightly