5.0 out of 5 stars Downright incredible.
Well, I bought this same item from a different supplier, I paid a bit more for it as I thought I would never see it anywhere else, a Google search showed me that many places were selling this. I am putting a review here as the place I purchased this from doesn't have a review system.

Published on 15 Mar 2011 by Ding Feng

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but belt is small
Belt is too small to fit around the waist in a loose fashion (as the picture shows) on my other half. It's for a fancy dress costume, so he will wear the holster on his own belt. Better for kids or very slim adults unless you want it to sit snugly.

Well made and nice quality though.
Published 16 months ago by MISS E J RHODES

5.0 out of 5 stars Downright incredible., 15 Mar 2011

Although this is advertised as a 'fancy dress' item, I find it to be much more impressive than the label suggests. I had previously looked around the internet for a holster for my replica Colt Peacemaker, which cost me around £60, I could only find two levels of holsters, super cheap plastic things intended for children, and hand-tooled ones costing a minimum of around £60, I didn't want to pay as much for a holster as I did for the gun I wanted the holster for. Then I came across this amazing item.

I really can't express how happy I am that I found this. The item is definately designed for an adult and has an adjustable belt buckle. The item I recieved was slightly different from the one pictured, I actually prefer mine, it has an adjustable buckle on the holster itself too. It also has shell loops for holding bullets around the main belt.It also has a leg tie. I purchased this because in the picture there appears to be a Peacemaker in the holster. My gun fits really nicely in the holster, which is flexible but still rigid enough. The gun fits in very securely, even though it is very weighty the holster supports it with ease, the holster has about an inch of room at the bottom unfilled, the barrel on my gun is 4.75 inches, this holster should fit guns with 5.5 inch barrels. I'm not sure what this item is made of, it feels and smells like leather though. I would say this competes with the super-expensive holsters I have seen before, it makes a great fancy dress item or is really nice if you're an enthusiast like me, for the price it is outstanding. I wear this around the house, it is comfortable, I can practise my quick-draw now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 Jan 2012
This review is from: Western Bandit belt with case for adults. (Apparel)
Very solid, looks great, feels like leather. I have seen much more expensive holsters that are not as good as this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for money - could do with the fastening strip being a little bigger., 23 Oct 2014
This review is from: Western Bandit belt with case for adults. (Apparel)
This set is EXCELLENT value for money.

Really good quality belt and holster. We are using 3 of them in a production for quality Jane and they are good enough to cope with the blank-firing Colt revolver's we are using. The guns are secure even with all the dancing around - especially with the nice addition of the leg-tie on.

The photo with this review shows the belt laid out with a toy (cap-gun) revolver in it. I'll add one with the replica's when they come.

The 'leather' is thick yet supple and the belt is 7.5cm/3 inches wide with a good buckle. The fastening strip of leather is only a couple of mm thick but this makes it easier to make extra holes if needed. The Main 'Belt' slips underneath so it still looks good even if you're at the end of the strip.

My 'Belt Line' for this - just at the top of my pelvis - is 40inches/102cm. There's still another 10cm on the fastening strip but some people may struggle depending on where they want the guns to sit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not pictured, far better!, 22 Nov 2011
This review is from: Western Bandit belt with case for adults. (Apparel)
This holster is brilliant,not the one that's pictured though. The one you get has bullet loops and a buckle on the holster it's self just as a previous reviewer stated. I love my one, very durable and INCREDIBLE for price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good belt for fancy dress, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Western Bandit belt with case for adults. (Apparel)
Well made product for a fancy dress. Is an adult size though. We used case on my sons existing belt as this new belt was way too big. My son is an average sized 11 year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars holster, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Western Bandit belt with case for adults. (Apparel)
good quality for the price and what it will be used for.
no cons
would recommend to anyone who wants onefor dress use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but belt is small, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Western Bandit belt with case for adults. (Apparel)

Well made and nice quality though.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor product, 2 Oct 2012
This review is from: Western Bandit belt with case for adults. (Apparel)
Bought as part of an adult outfit for a fancy dress do: thank goodness as the quality of this holster would not have survived what i put a cowboy holder through as a kid. I doubt if it would have lasted a day. It is made from a plastic backed foam with details printed on

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 22 Mar 2012
RD (Guildford, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Western Bandit belt with case for adults. (Apparel)
Nowhere in the description is there any mention of what size waist this fits. In order to wear it on the hip as shown in the picture it needs to be larger than a belt that goes around your waist by a good few inches. I have a 38in waist and whilst I can wear this piece of plastic around my waist at a pinch, there is no way I can wear it hanging off my hip. The holster is okay and I can use it on a larger belt I possess but overall I am very disappointed. It is a shame that the seller neglected to include such a fundamental piece of information in the description. In addition, the picture shows a black belt and holster. The one supplied to me by Sureshots Ltd/Wonderland Party is brown. One for the bin I'm afraid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Impressed, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Western Bandit belt with case for adults. (Apparel)
I do Larp and Re-enactment so suffice to say im pretty fussy about how I look with the ole fancy dress.

I ordered this because I don'g have enough time to make one before an upcoming western murder mystery, it was cheap and i figured worth a punt for the price. I am seriously impressed, its actually made of foam with a faux leather facing. Yes its cheap and won't stand up to a battering but it looks brilliant!

The other benefit is you also get a very easy to unpick pattern for making a proper one out of leather! Highly recommended!

Western Bandit belt with case for adults.