on 14 December 2012
Given the low price of this item, I wasn't expecting much. However, the keyring is surprisingly robust and substantial. I actually received a slightly differently designed keyring than the one pictured here; the attachment on mine is stronger than the one shown and the keyring looks chunkier, but the overall look is pretty much the same. Take a look at the photo I uploaded and you'll see what I mean. I'm very pleased with this keyring considering how cheap it is and would totally recommend it to any Mercedes-Benz driver.

The keyring I received is about the same size as a £2 coin, and slightly thicker at 3.5mm.

I've knocked a star off my rating as my keyrings (I ordered two) did not come gift boxed, as stated in the description. Be aware of this if you intend to give this keyring to someone as a gift. Personally, I'm not too bothered by the lack of gift box, but it should come with one if the description states it.
review image
on 4 May 2011
the recipient of this gift was delighted - its such a simple keyring just a ring and the mercedes emblem it makes it very striking
on 23 September 2012
I bought this for less than £2.00 including p+p!!! Really did not expect it to be such good quality!! Strong ring and it has a sturdy feel to it....shiny finish and some weight to the product..I would recommend it if you are looking for a cheap yet quality keyring for your Mercedes-Benz keys!!
on 17 December 2013
This little key ring is metal but like other reviews state, it does sound a little plasticy as it clinks off other metal. It holds my keys though and isn't heavy. I would have been prepared to pay a little more for a better quality chrome item though
on 19 May 2016
Poor quality key ring doesn't look quite right because the ring is too thick.
on 31 January 2013
Fast delivery. Key rings look alot nicer then the picture, the picture doesnt do them justice. They are very solid and heavy and look very stylist and they were an amazing price.
on 7 April 2014
I purchased this key ring to go with the key for my new car. Unlike the car, the key ring was poor quality, the sort of thing that's falls from a Christmas cracker and then goes in the bin.

I returned the product for a full refund and, have since purchased a more expensive official Mercedes Benz key ring which, I am pleased with.
on 11 July 2014
it was cheap and I got what I paid for - disappointed will buy a more expensive one.

Update:

One stop car shop, I have to say, have surprised me they have been in contact and offered a replacement from a new batch. or if a prefer a discount. I have to highly rate their service and commitment to customer satisfaction!!
on 24 July 2014
This is the second one of these keyrings that I have bought as I thought that the first one was just faulty. This is not the case the second one broke also in exactly the same way! You really do pay for what you get and this item is cheap.
on 19 May 2013
I purchased this product which was one of two keyring's. It is a 'nothing thing'. Mercedes owners are proud of their cars.This product does not symbolise pride of ownership.It's a 'Bling Thing'.Mercedes-Benz Keyring