5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, well made and excellent for the price.
Being a downhill mountain biker, I was looking for something I could use without having to stop riding just to change a track. But it also needed to be pretty tough and stay in place when thrashing over rocks and tree stumps.

Published on 10 Nov 2009 by Jamie C

3.0 out of 5 stars it's good but it could be better
A month into using the product and over all I am fairly satisfied.
The arm band does what it says on the box. However there a few things I have realised about using arm bands when training:

Published on 31 Jan 2010 by H. Outeiral

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, well made and excellent for the price., 10 Nov 2009

This little fella fits the bill perfectly! It is quite widely adjustable (as for the guy who said it slid down his puny arms, they must be some TINY arms!) It goes from 8 inch circumference (smallest) to 14 inch circumference (largest) It's easy to fit, even with one hand, this is assuming you have at least some hand eye coordination and as the ipod slots into a velcro'd pouch at the back it is virtually impossible for the ipod to fall out, short of large explosion/animal attack! The screen is nice and clear allowing you to see what you're doing even at awkward angles.

The only feature that stop this from being perfect is that it isn't waterproof, which would be nice for the rainy days, but not essential i guess.

All in all, a great piece of kit especially at the price, bear in mind, you'd be looking at 20 pound and upwards if you bought an official apple cover.

If it can survive mountain biking, it can survive most things, GET ONE!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 7 Mar 2009
Mr. John Watt "Snappy" (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent worksmanship, An easy velcro strap no awkward clips and straps. . At a very Low Price too! :)

If your looking for a strap for your Ipod then this is the real-deal reliable and strong ,

Only slight problem is; is that it may be slightly to small for my arms (however I do have quite big arms)

Still, excellent quality and excellent price!

3.0 out of 5 stars it's good but it could be better, 31 Jan 2010
H. Outeiral (uk) - See all my reviews
A month into using the product and over all I am fairly satisfied.

1. For general cardio exercises ( your running, cycling, cross training...) the arm band is a treat but if you are more into your weight lifting, particularly arms and chest where your biceps have to flex, it feels restrictive. I am unaware if, physiologically, the compresion the arm band puts on the biceps is beneficial or detrimental but it does feel awkward. So much so that when I do resistance or weight lifting, the arm band goes to my pocket.

2. I am sure someone mentioned the length of the strap before. Do not get me wrong, I do not have massive arms nor am I looking to develop them but the arm band could do with a couple of centimetres more worth of strap and to increase the width of it as well.

3. I am yet to test this product on the rain but I feel iffy about the hole for the on/off button and the headphones one too.

Apart from the above, the stitching is good, the plastic cover in the front does well and the velcro is holding so far

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 Dec 2009
The product was in excellent condition, i would recommend it to anyone, It comes in really handy whether its in the gym or running or on the go.

The delivery service was second to none, it was the fastest product i have received in over 2 years of online shopping.

Really good organisation here with 5 star products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Seems to be reasonably constructed, 6 April 2010
This product is pretty good especially considering the price. Mistakenly bought this for my iPhone but was happy it fit perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars problems using it, 15 Jun 2010
S. Mc Carron (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
the iPOD does not pick up inputs through the cover very well. Not happy setting up workouts in Nike+, as I often have to take the iPOD back out of the armband to set up before re-engaging speakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item with fast delivery, 26 Feb 2010
M. Ormiston (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
Ordered this and it arrived in less than 24hrs.
Save yourself some money if you want to take you ipod touch to the gym or running this what you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 10 Nov 2009
This armband is great and more than met my expectations. It straps firmly to my arm and provides great access to my I-pod Touch while riding bike and being active. No need to worry about it coming loose or moving around and also protects the screen of the I-Touch. I highly recommend this easy to use and very well constructed armband. Also, great delivery/ price and just as shown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for Running !!!!!!, 19 Oct 2009
Jl Gittus (UK) - See all my reviews
"Excellent Product - its really very good A1 !!!! Excellent service and delivery- would use again"

5.0 out of 5 stars Jogging Armband, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: iGadgitz Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for iPod Touch 1st, 2nd, 3rd & New 4th Generation 8gb, 16gb, 32gb & 64gb (Accessory)
It did exactly what it said on the tin.

I would recommend it to my friends and family as a very good buy..