on 29 June 2010
What a superb machine! I should have got one years ago.
I always found it such a hassle washing and storing beer and wine bottles (I'm a home brewer)now this wonderful thing does it all for me and keeps the interior of the bottles free of dust etc as they are stored almost upside down. The fact that it also rotates means no stretching round to get bottles from the back.
I recommend this to everyone who makes their own wine and beer.
on 25 January 2013
I was a little bit concerned about spending this much money on a bottle drainer but when I received it and saw the capacity and sturdiness of the drainer I'm glad I took the leap of faith.

The drainer readily roatates and can hold wine as well as beer bottles with ease which means it is easy to load up. The wide base gives great stability even when fully loaded and provides a considerable, but not bottomless, reservoir for the drained water.

This all means my brewing in the kitchen is less frowned upon because there is less clutter and I do not have to balance upside down bottles in the sink.
on 1 June 2014
Love this bit of kit.
Really useful for getting the bottling done sooner rather than later.
*Looks around* What more do you want from me?
*Opens a beer*
on 31 July 2015
Very happy with this product, the rotating function is useful to save you reaching over to the furthest branches. I put this on my draining board whilst rinsing/draining bottles. Even though it's plastic, it's surprisingly sturdy - although I wouldn't attempt to pick the whole thing up when fully loaded with bottles! This can take 500 ml glass beer bottles easily. This item is a practical solution to rinsing and draining bottles and I'm glad I have one.
on 6 June 2015
The design of the product is well thought out.
I was a little concerned the first time before using it, as I was cautious of the probability of the item falling over when there were many bottles applied, but it is a really well balanced product that does a fantastic job.

Makes the job of cleaning bottles that bit easier and quicker. A very worthwhile purchase.
on 5 November 2014
Was a bit unsure using heavy glass bottles on this rack but was soon put at ease. Very strong. Drains my bottles nicely before use. Nice and wide/stable base which still allows rotation even when fully loaded (I thought it would jerk round). Packs away nicely too. Buy it you won't regret it!
on 26 July 2014
I wouldn't bottle without one now !! In fact rather than dreading bottling the beer. I look forward to it. I bottle up while watching the tv !! Used in conjunction with the bottle rinser and star san. You have the perfect system !!!
on 28 January 2016
If you are into home brewing beer at any level then this makes the worst part of the process, cleaning and sterilising the bottles, an absolute doddle. Once you have one you will wonder how you coped before!
on 28 October 2015
The answer to a frustrating problem when bottling wines. Very pleased, the drainer is very stable and can be unscrewed for storage. Delighted with my purchase and speedy delivery too.
on 3 February 2014
This, together with no-rinse sanitiser (StarSan) and home brew bottle rinser has revolutionised my beer bottling and more than halved how long I was taking to bottle my beer.