on 8 July 2015
Thought I tried it as I was having trouble finding that suits my skin. I just love it - has no pulling of the skin anymore, skin seems smoother and velvety. It does have a strong smell which is kind of strange for a cream but I like the smell. Would recommend if you have dry skin.
on 24 April 2013
I use this as my day cream in conjunction with the Skin food by Weleda. If you have dry sensitive skin this is the one for you. Light enough to be absorbed into your skin quite quickly and not too greasy.
on 9 February 2014
This was my own fault for not checking the ingredients list, but as Weleda prides themselves on being "natural" I just assumed this night cream wouldn't have added fragrance. It has a lovely texture but the smell of the fake fragrance is very overpowering and triggered my allergies. Lovely night cream for people who aren't allergic to synthetic fragrances, but sadly I am so it's not for me. Fortunately Weleda's wild rose eye cream is fragrance free and so too are their Almond line of skincare so I will try those next.
on 19 May 2012
Have used lots of Weleda products and they are always reliable. This is better than my previous night cream which cost me twice as much!! Will be trying the rest of the range.
on 22 November 2013
Really love this night cream but the packaging by Amazon is not great! The box came all squashed and had I wanted to give it to someone as a present wouldn't have been able to
on 13 February 2013
Cannot buy this anywhere else and it is extremely good. Would recommend for anyone with skin problems on face and lasts for ages
on 20 September 2013
My favourite skincare range. I think it's not too pricey, feels lovely on your skin, it's good for the environment - hardly any plastic packaging and no nasty chemicals.
on 23 November 2012
I am afraid i have to disagree with the previous reviewer. I was very thrilled to have found this natural face product and was very eager to try it and keen to like it... unfortunately i find it very oily even though i do not have a greasy skin. It is also more expensive that one thinks, as the tube is really very small.
on 28 June 2015
Smells gorgeous, quite a heavy night cream but my skin feels soft in the morning after use. Feels more expensive than it is.
on 4 December 2014
I love this cream however it's a little too rich for my skin. Would be amazing for dry skin