5.0 out of 5 stars A problem solved

Published on 25 April 2013 by Jessica E Herd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A problem solved, 17 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Aidapt Wood Button Hook/Zipper (Personal Care)
When i saw the descriptive graphics of both the button hooks i purchased i realized that a problem of ten years standing might be solved.I have had no touch feeling in my hands which made fastening buttons very difficult.Both hooks were of very good quality and have made my daily functions much easier.100% recommendation.This was the first two items that i had purchased at Amazon.co.uk and i was impressed by the speed and efficiency of the transaction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Jan. 2011
P. Walters "Big Pete" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aidapt Wood Button Hook/Zipper (Personal Care)
Bought for my mother-in-law who has limited movement in her arm and shoulder and it does the job. The product doesn't look anything special but it does the job so hard to be critical.

3.0 out of 5 stars Why 3 Star Rating, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Aidapt Wood Button Hook/Zipper (Personal Care)
I have choosen a 3 star rating as the product was ok but i couldn't use it. I'm right handed and i can't move left hand, and this product can really only be used for left handers or someone who doesn't have a disability to left hand that makes their hand completely unmoveable like mine. Why because you would certainly struggled like i did and you needed at least two hands to work the aidapt wood button hook to have the strength to pull the hook and button through the hole on jeans etc, which made it useless to me. However using the hook to help pull your zipper up did work but i could do that anyway one handed. Therefore i couldn't rate it any higher nor lower as it could actual help someone else and help make them more Independent by using this product and therefore would recommend to someone who has a disability and needs help with buttons , zips etc to actually have a look at this product and see whether it could help them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aidapt Wood Button Hook/Zipper, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Aidapt Wood Button Hook/Zipper (Personal Care)
I found the product very helpful in assisting me fasten buttons, as I have MS and my grasp is not to good.

3.0 out of 5 stars useful gadget, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Aidapt Wood Button Hook/Zipper (Personal Care)
The button hook was fine but unfortunately not long enough for me as I still could not reach the zips of my winter boots. This was probably my fault for not checking the length I would require

5.0 out of 5 stars Button Hook/zipper, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Aidapt Wood Button Hook/Zipper (Personal Care)
I bought this as a present for my mum in law who has athritis in her fingers to help her get dressed independantly. The item cam with in the specified delivery time and She is able to keep this in her handbag for when she goes out and needs to use the bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never defeated by a button again, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Aidapt Wood Button Hook/Zipper (Personal Care)
If like me, you have arthritis in your fingers then zips and buttons can prove a challenge. My occupational therapist recommended this item to overcome the difficulties. The item was far cheaper here than on many of the specialist disabled aids sites. It works!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 12 Feb. 2013
Brenda E. Robson "Toffee Lady" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aidapt Wood Button Hook/Zipper (Personal Care)
I bought this because I m a disabled person and cant bend down to zip up my boots, but when it came it was far too small, even trying to zip up a dress at the back it is too small, I have kept it for the button hook, but its not satisfactory as a zipper.

5.0 out of 5 stars took grandpa a bit of time to work out how ..., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Aidapt Wood Button Hook/Zipper (Personal Care)
took grandpa a bit of time to work out how its works, he complains it takes too long to get dressed now-but at least he can now put a shirt on when he wants to and not wear sweats all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy button helper, 17 April 2015
This review is from: Aidapt Wood Button Hook/Zipper (Personal Care)
Great little item for my mother of 92 who has trouble fastening her pants. The button fastener works well and is strong. The zip puller hook I had to sharpen as the metal was to large to go through the smaller zip pullers. The item was delivered fast and it was well packaged.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›