5.0 out of 5 stars Good item
Published 14 months ago by Darkblueshift

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
it will be better than nothing it may just be me but any bivi that is not breathable is only ok this is as good as any unbreathable survival tips is handy
Published 4 months ago by craig gallacher

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Military Survival Bivi Bag Olive Green with SOS Instructions (Misc.)
I purchase this item to use for a one night camp under the stars. It was very comfortable and kept me dry and warm. Overall it delivered a better nights sleep than I was expecting. There is plenty of room for you + a sleeping bag and roll matt if you want to use it as I did. If you're purchasing this item for use as a survival bag then I'm sure there'd be enough room for you + your kit whilst sheltering you from the elements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Piece of Equipment!, 4 Oct 2013
Mr. C. J. Murphy (London) - See all my reviews
This is a truly excellent piece of equipment, I intended to buy one just for camping purposes, but I am getting a second one for my car. It does exactly what it says it does, folds down very small indeed, but when opened up is big enough for me, I am 6 feet and 1 inch tall, and a load of equpt as well, plus it is seriously tough plastic - my fear that it would turn out to be too flimsy for any real use turned out to be very wrong. I recomend this piece of equipt to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bivi, 29 Nov 2012
Product arrived on time well packaged and in good condition. Product itself is of good construction and is light enough to be left at the bottom of your kit bag and forgotten until you need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars for go-bag, 7 Jan 2013
this is a really handy thing to have in case of emergency because you can fit inside it with your sleeping bag and belongings. therefore you can keep clean and dry even in a ditch! as described and a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, does the job, 2 Nov 2013
Exactly as described, thick and durable, sensible survival advice printed on the outside. It's about the weight of a paperback book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Survival bivi bag, 20 Oct 2013
Very pleased with this item .It is well made and seems robust enough to do its job without tearing etc. Delivery excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a survival bag, 23 May 2013
Given the nature of this product there is not much to say. It's a large plastic bag, you get into it to keep the elements off you so that you don't die of exposure. This one includes some good advise for surviving in the open. This particular example is indeed a large plastic bag. You can get into it (I am over 6 foot tall, and I managed to get into this whilst in a sleeping bag) It is not complicated, but is a useful and lightweight item. Essential if you are planning any hiking or cycling expeditions into the country side.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 of these, 18 May 2013
Bought 2 of these bivi bags (just in case the SHTF) haven't used them yet and will hopefully serve their purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happily, never had to use it., 20 April 2013
CloneDaddy (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The delivery times were good, packaging too.
Since I bought this for my bug out bag and it was only ever intended to be for an emergency, I've happily never had to use it.
I know that makes it difficult to give a review on it's performance but I'm sure there will be plenty of field test type reviews on Youtube or somewhere like that.
I can say that the bag looks big enough to give adequate cover to an average sized chap like myself, and the plastic itself looks fairly thick too.
If I was in an unfortunate situation and my life may depend on having to stay dry and warm, I would be glad I had this with me.
This would give me the extra edge in cold/wet situation used with my sleeping bag and blanket, and will do until I can afford an army goretex one.
I keep this banded together with a mylar blanket and between the two of them I would hope that would be enough to keep me alive should it come to it (of course used in conjunction with shelter, fire etc).
I chose this one as a replacement for the orange one I had before because the plastic was much thicker. Not great for signalling, but if it came to that I'd happily wave me knickers over me head instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty durable material and will revert back to its original ..., 11 July 2014
D. Mclaughlin (UK, London) - See all my reviews
I bought this with the sole intention of using it as a rucksack liner for a weekend away as it was forecast to be wet.
Folded it over on itself twice it fits with lots of room in a 120 litre British Army Bergen.

Pretty durable material and will revert back to its original use as a SURVIVAL bivvi bag, If ever required. Could also cut it at the edges and use to to make a rough bivvi shelter/tarp, it's pretty big.

Anyway, not a bad product really I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.