5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
The belly bar I ordered was delivered really quickly and was beautiful. Its great that you can pick which size bar you want, I picked 6mm and its the perfect fit, standard size bars are always too big that's why this was so good. I will definitely by buying off Jules Body Jewellery again, it even came in a lovely little heart box, perfect!!
Published on 27 Jan 2011 by Dominique

1.0 out of 5 stars I never received the piercings
Hi,
Some months ago I ordered 3 piercings from Jules website. There were nice and affordable. Three weeks later I contacted them because I never got the piercings. I sent them more than 4 e-mails to different e-mail addresses provided and nobody replied back. The phone number give on his website does not work.
I am very disappointed! Just warning you in case it...
Published 9 months ago by I.C

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Dec 2013
quick delivery looks great have brought for a christmas present the person i brought it for will think it looks very dainty

1.0 out of 5 stars I never received the piercings, 27 Sep 2013
Hi,
I am very disappointed! Just warning you in case it might happen the same to you...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous looking Belly Bar at a great price, 29 July 2013
Absolutely love this product. It looks really pretty and is good quality. Really great service and value from Jules Body Jewellery and I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 5 Jun 2013
Really happy with purchase. Very pretty and good value for money. Also good quality so anyone is less likely to have some kind of reaction to it. Would recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 4 April 2013
Tara Paulson "sunny day" (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jules Body Jewellery-Belly Bars-Small Sterling Silver Clear Jewelled Flower Belly Bar-Available in a 6mm, 8mm, 10mm or 12mm Size (Jewellery)
Super fast delivery. Gorgeous. Fantastic you can order different sized bars. Plan on buying one as a prezzie's for my sister. Would totally recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jules Body Jewellery-Belly Bars-Small Sterling Silver Clear Jewelled..., 10 Mar 2013
Delicate, very pretty. Looks gorgeous against a tanned tummy! Ordered for my daughter who was very pleasesd to receive it

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply great!, 21 Feb 2012
Ms. Dl Beddall "brum" (UK) - See all my reviews
This item was exactly what I had been looking for. I've had this item well over a month now and it still looks as smart as when it arrived. It's comfortable, pretty and great quality. Great buy, very happy with my purchase!