4.0 out of 5 stars Ummm
They're pegs and they stick in the ground which is great, considering that is what I ordered and they do what I ordered them for.

Delivery was faster than predicted upon purchase, happy days.
Published on 14 Jun. 2012 by Mr A

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably Sturdy Tent Pegs
Published on 21 Aug. 2011 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Ummm, 14 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Kingfisher OLPS - Pk10 Steel Roundwire Tent Pegs in Stainless Steel (Misc.)

Delivery was faster than predicted upon purchase, happy days.

5.0 out of 5 stars tent pegs, 21 April 2012
2 sets of galvanized tent pegs were just as advertised. They arrived right on time. They were exactly as required. The service was excellent and speedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pegs, 25 Nov. 2012
Oursin (Leicestershire UK) - See all my reviews
We bought these for our allottment to peg down the fleece and netting and they are fantastic - tey would be super for tents too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tent pegs. Good Service., 13 April 2013
I'm using these for my new tent. There just pegs so there can't exactly be any negatives or positives. But what I can say is there exactly what I ordered. Fast excellent service by the seller who I would definitely buy from again. Excellent purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably Sturdy Tent Pegs, 21 Aug. 2011
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I confess that I did not buy these to secure a tent, so I cannot offer any insight into whether or not they are strong enough to hold a tent to the ground during a gale. What I can say is that they were not the easiest of pegs to insert into the ground as they are on the thin side and thus tended to bend slightly if the ground in question was hard or if a stone got in the way. The pegs are just over 22cm long and each has a diameter of between 3 and 4mm.

Mine were purchased to hold marginal pond plants on the shelf so that, when my cats decide to use the plants as stepping stones, the plants should no longer end up joining what was becoming a plant graveyard at the bottom of the pond (wire or tie attached to the pot, secured in the ground with the tent peg). They are fine for that; I will also use them to secure Christmas ornaments to the ground; they are not strong enough to act as a deterrent to theft but they will stop the items falling over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 20 Feb. 2013
Bought these to help secure the chicken wire fencing we were erecting on our garden border. We wanted long ones so that they could be pushed deep into the ground to prevent foxes or other wildlife burrowing underneath the fencing. Definitely did the job!

4.0 out of 5 stars AS USUAL FOR AMAZON,VERY GOOD VALUE !!!!!!, 7 Nov. 2012
E. G. HOLGATE - See all my reviews
KINGFISHER STEEL PEGS ARE IDEAL FOR MY PURPOSE,WHICH WAS TO ANCHOR A TEMPORARY REINFORCED PLASTIC GREENHOUSE ONTO
MY LAWN. THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE THE JOB WELL,BY SURVIVING SEVERAL EXTREMELY STRONG ENGLISH CHANNEL GALES,WITH NO SIGNS OF SHIFT!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not actually stainless steel, 12 July 2012
Mark Ayliffe (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
The items I received are galvanised rather than stainless steel, however they are a little longer than advertised at 22cm and look like decent robust pegs. At this price (15p each) they are still a bargain in my opinion. Hence the 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingfisher OLPS - Pk10 Steel Roundwire Tent Pegs in Stainless Steel, 8 Jan. 2013
What can you say about tent pegs?
Well, these are reasonably sturdy and look like they won't corrode too quickly.
They are being used to hold down chicken wire around a chicken house to stop foxes digging their way in!

1.0 out of 5 stars tent pegs, 23 July 2013
supposed to be steal pegs, no better than the aluminium pegs I had previously been using. As soon as they it something hard in the ground they bend out of shape. I would not recommend them to anyone.