on 15 September 2014
Gorgeous colour with excellent consistency. Lower than RRP which is always a bonus and arrive before the estimated delivery. I love the colour so much that I wear them a lot. Everyone ask what the colour is when I'm wearing them and I get lots of compliments. I've always love Barry m products due to their high quality and inexpensive prices and this one is no different. Same high quality as others in the line. Love it. Happy with purchase!
on 3 December 2012
I've wasted a lot of money trying to get a decent blue polish that doesn't look cheap. This is the best by far, two coats and you're good to go, I always get lots of compliments when I wear this, buy it!
on 17 July 2013
bright blue, lovely colour it goes on in one coat i dont have to double it up. defiantly going to buy again.
it can go a little thick over time but a light bit of nail polish remover slackens it with no problem
on 20 July 2012
Very nice soft colour, perfect for summer. I am currently wearing it as a a part of muli-coloured nails with pastel colours, and it goes really well (with other Barry M pastels).

Extremely fast delivery!
on 19 July 2013
WHAT A LOVELY COLOUR!! omg its really great, i love this colour, its nice and shiny, glossy everything it should be
on 27 August 2014
A little darker than the picture looked on my laptop but I still like it lots
on 2 June 2010
I thought this product very good value for money.This nail polish gave a great coverage in only 2 coats and although it was very slightly darker in colour than the picture i really liked it. I have since found a Barry M "Mint Green" Nail Paint that i have purchased and i love both colours.
on 28 December 2014
I was expecting the nail polish to look like the picture but it came as a lilac colour. I was a bit disappointed with the colour but the recipient was more than happy with the colour so win-win.
on 25 February 2014
I love barry m nail varnish so when I found a good offer (more expensive in the shops) I had to go for it. Delivery was quick and was well packed
on 29 January 2014
I love this colour especially layered under glitter, I've only needed one coat of it so far to cover the whole nail evenly.

See one answered question