5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colour - Lasted Ages Too!
I used to wear this nail paint all the time, absolutely loved it when I had it! The colour looks great on both hands and feet - Never had a problem with it.
Published 20 months ago by F Wells

3.0 out of 5 stars nice colour
nice for the toes in the summer time, looking forward to using this one sometime soon! worth a buy id say
Published 5 months ago by Jenna Peddie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colour - Lasted Ages Too!, 22 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 20 May 2012
This review is from: Barry M Cosmetics Nail Paint Berry Ice Cream (Personal Care)
Great product! Love Barry M products, really lovely quality for the price you pay. Loving the new ice cream shades, although the berry one is my favourite. Looks fab if you use a coat of Barry M white nail paint first then use the colour over the top,makes it stand out more. You do need a top cost though to make sure it's sealed. Excellent value for money, will be using again

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique colour and good quality., 11 July 2014
Lovely colour. Not quite pink and not quite lilac, so unusual and unique as a result. Good quality and stays looking good for a few days when a decent base and top coat is used too.

5.0 out of 5 stars berry ice cream, 5 July 2014
gorgeous summer pastel colour, love it. Arrived very quickly. Very happy thank you

2.0 out of 5 stars Mmm, 29 Jun 2014
i do like this paint but you have to do serval coats to make it look nice. do suggest but not strong enough colour

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!, 25 Jun 2014
Love Barry Ms nail paints and this is such a beautiful colour, I team it up with there greenberry/mint colour, looks fab! with a decent base and top coat it will last a good week without chipping I find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 14 Jun 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend and it is very pretty. Good sized bottle and light colour. Very please, recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice stuff if you know what you're doing with it, 9 April 2014
I haven't worn nail varnish since I was a young teenager but recently got a fantastic job where I need to look smart plus I passed my driving test and decided to treat myself! The first time I used it I put it on way too thick and it didn't dry. So I took it off and did a few thin layers letting it dry after each one. This is probably how you're supposed to do nail varnish but I haven't used it in years! I put a top coat on and it looks great!
I found the finished result is actually a little brighter/more vibrant than the picture but when I only had one thin layer on it looked like the picture. So I suppose you can make it as bold as you want with more layers which is really useful.

I washed my car with the nail varnish on and I only use my right hand as my left hand has an engagement ring on it which I don't like to take off. I had to reapply the vanish on the hand that had washed the car which I think is to be expected but the left hand hasn't chipped at all.

Very pleased with the colour and quality and I definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Colour, 6 April 2014
Ms. Helen Wei Lin Cheung "H.Cheung" (Sheffield, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love Barry M's nail paints/polishes however although its a nice colour and it was (very) easy to apply, it is quite a pale lilac for me so not much bold/bright colour. But it's worth the money due to its long lasting effect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it:), 3 Mar 2014
Took a while to dispatch but other than that I couldn't fault it:) love the colour and a good price too:)