5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says On the Cover
Purchased this book after purchasing the lunchbox (wouldn't recommend the lunchbox as I'd only had it just over a week and one of the clasps on the lid broke - seems to be a common problem); the book though is a different matter - it's great.

Have tried several of the recipes and they are all scrummy yummy; can't wait to try the others.

Would...
Published on 2 Mar 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money!
I was really disappointed with this, found the recipes pretty uninspiring. I think this would depend on someone's cooking abilities
Published 15 months ago by Pauline Fraser

4.0 out of 5 stars ... some of the recipes and my son seems to like., 6 Oct 2014
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Box Revolution Book (Paperback)
Have done some of the recipes and my son seems to like.

3.0 out of 5 stars Black + Blum Lunch Box Revolution Book, 21 Aug 2013
V. L. Ferreira (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Box Revolution Book (Paperback)
This book is quite small, I expected more recipes, having said I've only made a hand full of them as I found the others involved far too many ingredients (not all of them easily found in shops) and others not really suitable for reheating, which is the whole point of taking food to the office (or do they expect us to have a fully equipped kitchen in the office?).
It gets a bit boring after a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars little on the small side, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Box Revolution Book (Paperback)
a cute and well designed book with easy to make recipes, i was a little disappointed at the size of the book and number of recipes, but not bad for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Serious flaws but not ruined, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Black + Blum Lunch Box Revolution Book (Paperback)
First thing. Ignore prep and cooking times. They are totally wrong. Also ignore the amounts of onions and oil. You DO not need that much oil or onions at any point in your life. For example. The first recipe - meatballs. The amount of onion they suggest to use would make 12 servings. So overall there is not enough meat to bind the onions. Quarter the amount of onion and you'll be alright. I have contacted Black & Blum and informed them of this. They said all recipes are quality tested and the problem is the mistranslation between US and UK measurements. So I got an American to make the recipe and it failed for them as well. So. This book is brilliant as a jumping off point but I have scribbled and scrawled all over the book to make the recipes actually workable. Great for inspiration. My lunches are much more exciting now. I cook it the night before and then just reheat if necessary the next day. I wouldn't pay full price for this book but if you can get it cheap at a charity shop or used (preferably with recipe corrections) then go for it. I like this book which is why I gave it four stars but it has serious faults. Hopefully they will realise this and stop taking advantage of the fact people buy the book for the label.

Black + Blum Lunch Box Revolution Book