5.0 out of 5 stars Hauntingly beautiful exciting and energetic
Published on 6 Jan 2011 by Culpepper

1.0 out of 5 stars In the bin
I can't really write a full review because soon after the movie started,after the Bullrun,which is bad enough,it showed a live Bull fight,in all its gory wicked evil,torturing the poor thing, blood gushing out its back.
At this point I stopped watching, couldn't take any more and threw it in the bin.
There was no need to show Bullfight in so much detail,we all...
Published on 21 Jan 2011 by Anthony J Lambert

5.0 out of 5 stars Hauntingly beautiful exciting and energetic, 6 Jan 2011
I loved this film, found the energy in it to be amazing and the backdrop of the Spanish town and countryside to be beautiful. Joshua Jackson is just gorgeous in this and conveys the 'American lost in Europe but loving it' perfectly. If ever something made me want to visit Spain this is it- the fly-fishing and camping scenes alone are worth it but then to watch the 'making of' and find that they really did run with the bulls was - well- crazy!!!!! All I could think all the way through was 'wow!!' If you are an old romantic like me but also- like me- love a bit of adventure and craziness- this is perfect!

1.0 out of 5 stars In the bin, 21 Jan 2011
There was no need to show Bullfight in so much detail,we all know goes on,thankfully the Spanish are at last realising that most cilivised people wish to see an end to this barbaric practice, and are banning it from TV and will be banned in certain areas shortly.
I was looking forward to seeing a decent movie,Spanish scenery,and customs, pity.
I did keep the case however........

ARRAY(0xa3a108d0)

Americano [DVD]
Americano [DVD] by Kevin Noland (DVD)
8.98