on 29 April 2014
THIS WATCH IS VERY EYE CATCHING YET I UNDERSTAND THE COMPLAINT ABOUT THE DISPLAY BEING VERY UNCLEAR. IN CERTAIN LIGHTS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE AND THE ONLY SAVING GRACE IS THE ANALOGUE PART. I THINK THE PRICE I PAID FOR THE WATCH IS TOWARDS THE HIGH END BUT I HAVE KEPT IT BECAUSE DESPITE THE DISPLAY I LIKE THE WATCH.
on 24 July 2013
I thought that this watch would be just the thing for my travels abroad, nothing too flash, but practical and had an alarm too.
It arrived from Italy, which was a bit of a surprise, but I liked the design as soon as I opened it.
As I started to set the time and date, I noticed how poorly the face could be read, but I could read it ok in good light. After all it had a light to illuminate the face in poor light.

The light was a dim orange glow worm and didn't illuminate the face one little bit, so it was impossible to see what the time was in anything other that bright sunlight. Really, really disappointed and have returned it to the seller. As yet still waiting for my money back. :0(
on 27 September 2014