Very quick and efficient delivery. Whole process was complete in two days.

As a university student I provided the necessary document (jpeg image of my Student ID) and received my serial keys within an hour of request.

Published on 7 April 2011 by Alyn J.

Published on 15 Jan 2011 by London Archaeologist and the W...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service and Product. Serial Number on same day of request., 7 April 2011
This review is from: Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium, Student and Teacher Version (Mac) (DVD-ROM)
Very quick and efficient delivery. Whole process was complete in two days.

I highly recommend using Amazon to purchase this product if you are eligible for the Student and Teacher version. They provide the best price and extremely efficient delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Purchase here particularly recommended for mugs, masochists, or those with warped sense of humour., 15 Jan 2011
I can't review the item itself, because I'm still trying to get it authorised as a university teacher. I went through their already rather complicated procedure to the letter + recieved a serial number that was 'invalid'. Contacting Adobe (a good hour of paid telephone queues/menus/being passed around from person to person/being cut off/given false promises I'd be called back, etc. later), it transpired that it was invalid because not bought direct from Adobe - having bought from Amazon, although they're an 'authorised dealer', I would need to get the number separately from Adobe. How? Send on the receipt. Only, my Amazon receipt wouldn't do: it had to have method of payment on it. So I'd have to contact Amazon and get a special receipt with this information, and then go back to the Adobe site, track down my details, and add this. For the moment, two weeks into having bought the Adobe sofware, I'm still waiting for this from Amazon (got acknowledgement a few days ago, but apparently my request needed passing on to someone else...). As far as I'm concerned, selling in these conditions is dishonest. I've done a day's training for a product I paid nigh on 300 quid for, and there it sits, useless on my shelf, my paid training going stale. If that sounds your sort of thing, buy this product here - you may not do any designing, but perhaps you'll discover a talent for writing while you wait - in the style of Kafka, of course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Acquire Serial Numbers from Adobe, 20 Oct 2010
Christopher Guest (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased CS5 Design Premium (and Adobe Lightroom) for my daughter. Initially the price was cheaper elsewhere, but on alerting Amazon the price was subsequently reduced on their site.

Without paying extra for delivery the software arrived within 48 hours of ordering. Unfortunately, I was out all day, and Royal Mail left the parcel in the front garden (concealed by a hedge) in the rain. The package was soaked-through so that even the internal packing and paperwork was sodden. Fortunately, the software was protected by shrink-wrap - so disaster was averted.

Even so, I notified Adobe on that Saturday night with proof of my daughter's student status via email, and by the next morning the requisite serial numbers arrived by email. To obtain the serial numbers, paperwork inside the box contains a code that you submit to Adobe alongside a photo ID, and/or supporting documentation from your educational establishment.

Given the number of applications in the package, installation took over an hour - but the wait was worth it. I was already a former owner of Adobe Pagemaker (Mac OS9), so InDesign was a familiar environment. Similarly, Photoshop provides a recognisable environment to that of Photoshop Elements.

Apart from the negative experience of Royal Mail, so far I have been happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 July 2011
Everything about this was great... Easy to install and easy to obtain the serial numbers through Adobe.
Overall really good set of programs for the money that I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant production tool!, 17 Mar 2011
Mr. N. C. Morgan (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
Again, Adobe have come up trumps. This is a well thought out and integrated package. A must for creatives who are into producing great creative media. Once you've mastered the programmes, with an ounce of creativity, the world of design will be opened up to you.

This suite is well designed for the Mac environment. There is such a wealth of capabilities that it will take me a lifetime to learn it and use it.

Thank you Adobe for this industry leader.

5.0 out of 5 stars The full monty, 10 Mar 2011
I found the registration process for the student and teacher version very straightforward. Once I had submitted my scanned documents, I received a licence code within 24 hours. Product delivered within 2 working days of ordering. Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 19 Feb 2011
This is a good product and value for money. Especially for student edition. Fast postage arrived earlier than expected. Adobe have improved their efficiency with confirmation, takes about 3 working days. Well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great software registered with no problems, 8 Feb 2011
I purchased CS5 from Amazon as it was around 50 cheaper than buying it direct from Adobe. Unlike one of the previous reviewers I had no problems whatsoever in getting the serial number from Adobe, which arrived within one day of me requesting it. The software can also be used for a 30 day trial while you're waiting for the serial number.

The software itself is a massive improvement on the previous versions I had of Photoshop and Illustrator, which were quite old. The interfaces are attractive and easy to use, particularly if you're familiar with previous versions. I particularly like the indicators in Illustrator that help you align objects with one another easily. All in all it's a great software package for a great price.

Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium, Student and Teacher Version (Mac)
Out of stock