5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Floyd men's T-shirt
Arrived in good time, very well packaged. Nice soft cotton, and the large is a great fit. Gave as a present, the person loved it. The print quality is good, and the colours are nice. Worth the money! - good value, great gift for the Pink Floyd fan!
Published on 18 Jan 2011 by jewel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!
Published 8 months ago by Ajmc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Floyd men's T-shirt, 18 Jan 2011
This review is from: Mens T-Shirt Official License Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars A purchase to consider, 29 Aug 2011
I am highly content with the Pink Floyd T-shirt I bought not a long time ago. The product is of high quality (including the pictures) and it came in the right colour (black) and the right size as well. There is nothing I would complain about regarding this piece of clothing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, 1 Dec 2013
Loved the design on the front and back whilst looking at the site. Ordered the product and couldn't believe the item I received. The prism on the front was three times the size and the Pink floyd logo was huge. The back had letters that appeared to be written in tipex by a three year old and the prism wasn't even on it. Would not recommend this product to anyone....unless I didn't like them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware! What You Order May Not Be What You Get?, 1 Dec 2013
This is a case of the picture of the item on Amazon's sales page is not what the market place company suppling. Oh, don't misunderstand me, it is a Pink Floyd "Dark Side Of The Moon" tee shirt, but not the one shown in the advertised picture. I selected this one because I really liked the graphics on the front and the back, but when the item arrived it was totally different, and I did not like it. The company argued that it was the one they feature on their web site, which is all very well if that is where you are looking at it, but in my case it wasn't.

They did agree to me returning it, all be it, I felt, grudgingly, but in the end I decided to keep it, and save myself the pain and expense. I must admit that I am suspicious that this is a ploy many of these far eastern companies rely on. In all fairness I must admit that the shirt was good quality and well sized, just not what I ordered. However, it does beg the question as to why Amazon show a picture on a sales page which is not what the seller is supplying???

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 May 2012
love love love it! Im a size 10 and the small is perfect :) And it arrived the day after ordering it, very impressive! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Floyd T shirt, 11 Feb 2012
Have been a Pink Floyd fan since they started and thought it about time I had something of theirs, the garment is comfortable to wear and of good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Sep 2011
I bought it for my husband and he is really pleased with his Dark Side of the Moon t-shirt. Good quality, and good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Floyd T-shirt., 12 July 2011
T-shirt great, printed clearly, a great logo for a great band, the sizing was perfect and it has not faded or shrunk in the wash, great quality clothing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 22 Mar 2014
Tried to get a t shirt like the one pictured but the one which I ordered was rubbish in comparison now I have seen this picture. I really dislike the one I was sent.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 29 Jun 2014
looked good on when i went to take it off just ripped everywere could poke finger threw fabric like paper.went in bin after 2hrs of wearing what a ripoff

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›