5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but brilliant
Really does do what it says on the tin.

You fill the bottom of the container with water to the line, put in your herbs and change the water every few days, as simple as that and it really does extend the life of your cut herbs. I've also used for celery and had just as good results.

I think it comes in a couple of sizes however this one fits...
Published on 16 Oct. 2012 by Minimoo

Published 3 months ago by gmvs

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but brilliant, 16 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Cuisipro 747158 Small Herb Keeper (Kitchen & Home)
Really does do what it says on the tin.

I think it comes in a couple of sizes however this one fits perfectly in my fridge door which is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars best thing since sliced bread, 25 Mar. 2011
rach c (oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisipro 747158 Small Herb Keeper (Kitchen & Home)
This product is excellent, It keeps herbs fresh for weeks. It is a little fiddly to use as you need to hold the herbs in place as you push the holder into the casing, if you have large hands this would be tricky.

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot of money to waste and I was very disappointed as it says it ..., 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cuisipro 747158 Small Herb Keeper (Kitchen & Home)
I have a recent large Hotpoint frost free fridge freezer, but sadly this does not fit into the door and is too tall to go onto a shelf. I had to change the door shelf around completely and this did interfere with my water filter jug spilling the water each time I got it in or out! Also, it kept making the door come open!! I persevered to see how the herb lasted. It lasted three weeks!!! I cannot possibly use it on a regular basis because of the fact that it is so tall and triangular in shape! A lot of money to waste and I was very disappointed as it says it fits into the fridge door! For this reason I wouldn't recommend it. But it did keep the herb lovely whilst I persevered!!!! I wish they could make it shorter to go onto a shelf or a narrow tubular shape to fit into the door!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my herbs for ages, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Cuisipro 747158 Small Herb Keeper (Kitchen & Home)
I wasn't too sure if this was actually going to work, but I can say it does.
As this is the smaller version which fits in the fridge door there is not much room for multiple herbs
However if you have just one and need to keep them fresh for a few more days then it is perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Longer lasting herbs, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Cuisipro 747158 Small Herb Keeper (Kitchen & Home)
I was a little dubious before I ordered this but it has way surpassed my expectations. Herbs are kept fresher for much longer and last up to 2 weeks when stored in this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisipro compact herb keeper, 30 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Cuisipro 747158 Small Herb Keeper (Kitchen & Home)
I have chosen this as part of a cookery gift for my daughter. Having looked at it carefully it seems an excellent and simple answer to the problem of keeping cut herbs fresher for longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Cuisipro 747158 Small Herb Keeper (Kitchen & Home)
Troche mały ten poiemniczek ale przy małej ilosci ziół jest ok

Cuisipro 747158 Small Herb Keeper