5.0 out of 5 stars SDoc 100, 24 Feb 2011
This review is from: S Doc 100 Motorcycle Gel Total Cleaner Kit
I was given this cleaner for free when I subscribed to a motorcycle magazine last year, so I thought what the hell, if it does not works I've lost nothing. I've been riding bikes a few years now and I've used everything you can think off on the market.
This stuff is great (10 out of 10) from the way you put it on, to the way you wash it off - easy peasy (more time riding, less time thinking about the dirt deprecating the value of your bike).
You put this on the bike while it's dry (that's a first) and spread it all over the bike using the sponge that comes in the SDoc pack (this helps reduce the amount you use as it's quite expensive), once you've done that just sit back drink your coffee and 5 mins later wash it all off with a pressure washer (that's what the instructions say).
I've rolled the bike back into the garage after washing it with SDoc 100 while it's still wet and left it over night (one week ago), before opening the garage door the next day to find the bike streak and smear free, almost like new.
The only down side to this product is the nozzle on the spray, I've tried to get it to put out a fine mist but nothing works, so I spray a bit on the tank and use the sponge to spread it about, and so on all over the bike. You can spray this stuff on every part of the bike and it does not hurt it. Other cleaners I've used in the past inform you to be careful not to touch the wheels or brake or glass etc, but not this stuff.
If you want an easy solution to cleaning your bike with as little fuss as possible then SDoc 100 is the way to go. SDoc 100 is the only cleaner I buy now. I still use FS365 spray during the winter - I do own a Suzuki :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars sdoc, 2 Oct 2010
This review is from: S Doc 100 Motorcycle Gel Total Cleaner Kit
this has got to be the best cleaner around. spray it on leave it and then just rinse it off, its dead simple. make sure the bike is dry, some mates of mine said it did not work that well. so long as you follow the simple instructions it works great. super fast delivery as well, will order again no probs.S Doc 100 Motorcycle Gel Total Cleaner Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars bike cleaner that works, 27 Mar 2011
G. Heath (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: S Doc 100 Motorcycle Gel Total Cleaner Kit
I am pleasantly surprised at how well this cleaner works; it's especially useful for hard to get areas. Even stuck-on grime comes off if the gel is left for a few minutes and then gently agitated with the sponge. The garden hose is plenty powerful enough to rinse it all off. And, if one gels all over, no spots are left, so there's no need to chamois. However, that uses a lot of gel and, although there's enough for several full bike cleans, it isn't cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 26 May 2013
This review is from: S Doc 100 Motorcycle Gel Total Cleaner Kit
I always buy this stuff, but the price is starting to make me look else where.

It's so damn easy and effective it's hilarious watching people washing their cars with buckets, I walk outside,spray my Dl650, walk back inside, have a coffee, come out, wash it off, dry, wax, job done. If the price came to fifteen pound including the P&P it would be a bargain. But at £18, it's a bit cheeky to say the least.

But, the product is very, very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars No substitute for elbow grease, 9 April 2011
L. R. Findlay (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: S Doc 100 Motorcycle Gel Total Cleaner Kit
Works well but does not simply spray on and wash off with all the grime. It still requires agitation with a stiff brush to get good results. I found it only slightly better than the Castrol motorcycle cleaning gel I have used up to now.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome cleaner, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: S Doc 100 Motorcycle Gel Total Cleaner Kit
This stuff is the sheet. First time I use this on a new (second hand) bike, it comes up looking better than when the previous seller did their best for the sale. Do like it says - spray onto your dry bike and leave it to soak up/into your bike. I leave mine for at least 15mins, go and have a cuppa or something else. A gentle massage on the pretty parts of the bike, a scrub on the greasier parts - then a rinse off. Beats muc-off and any other bike cleaner I've tried, won't use anything else. Sdoc chain cleaner & white lube are pretty good too. Just wish it didn't cost so much, but don't mind too much as it's a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doe's what it say's, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: S Doc 100 Motorcycle Gel Total Cleaner Kit
Excellent! A bit pricey, but sponge it on and you don't use so much. How much did you pay for the bike??? It's German made. Nuff said!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 July 2013
This review is from: S Doc 100 Motorcycle Gel Total Cleaner Kit
The best motorcyle clearner I have ever used. I wish I'd have bought it years ago
The white wheels have never been so clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 22 May 2013
P. Rushton "OLD DOG" (STAFFORDSHIRE, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: S Doc 100 Motorcycle Gel Total Cleaner Kit
EXCELLENT PRODUCT. THE VERY BEST OF ITS KIND. EXCEEDS ALL THE CLAIMS MADE FOR IT. A SATISFIED CUSTOMER. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cleaner/degreaser out there, 16 Feb 2013
Robert H. Paton (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: S Doc 100 Motorcycle Gel Total Cleaner Kit
I've use3d this stuff a few times and it's the most effective cleaner I know. A bit expensive so only use it for serious crud

S Doc 100 Motorcycle Gel Total Cleaner Kit