5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Disco Discharge album, 25 Jun 2010
This review is from: Disco Discharge - Pink Pounders (Audio CD)
Another great album from Disco Discharge. I remember a lot of these records from back in the day and the memories come flooding back each time I listen to them. A good mix of the well known and obscure which is what makes Disco Discharge such an interesting series. Fave tracks from this album are "Hot Leather" by Passengers, "Leave That Boy Alone" by Poussez, "The Ultimate Warlord" by The Immortals, "I Don't Want To Lose You" by Hi NRG legends Lime, "Back To You" by Crystal In The Pink & "My Forbidden Lover" by Tapps. To be honest I could list just about all the tracks as favourites, it's so difficult to choose. Congratulations to the Disco Discharge team. I have all eight albums and can't wait for the next four.

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories of many nights!, 20 Aug 2010
This review is from: Disco Discharge - Pink Pounders (Audio CD)
Lots of these tracks take me back to my early nightclubbing days! And remind me of friends I have not seen for years! The track listing does go a bit odd here and there, but the really old, true "disco" tracks really hit the mark!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Trip Down Memory Lane, 2 Oct 2010
This review is from: Disco Discharge - Pink Pounders (Audio CD)
This is a great item for those of us who remember the good `old` days of hi-nrg disco.
Those of us that remeber disco`s with basic lighting (almost dark) and tripping just to the music no need for daft drugs...magic.
Recommend to those new to `gay disco music`.Try the rest of the series and make up a great collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camp Classic, 14 Nov 2012
Anthony Bull (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disco Discharge - Pink Pounders (Audio CD)
I have five or six of these compliations and they are all good, but this is by far my favorite. It's bursting with camp disco and there really isn't a duff track. It's a blast, I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic collection!, 8 Jun 2013
P. Howard - See all my reviews
I came to this album looking for Peggi Blu and downloaded the entire thing - and I'm so glad I did. Every track was a discovery.

4.0 out of 5 stars THE PINK POUND, 24 Jun 2010
T. Bowles "darcydr" (bexhill, u.k) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disco Discharge - Pink Pounders (Audio CD)
Disco Discharge - Pink Pounders... this 2 cd set from the DISCO-DISCHARGE is not as good as the rest, it still has some great tracks on this set, but far to many are from the U.S.A that never made it in the uk, and some are just bad.. its just what i think, its still a great cd to have and iam sure will bring back lots of the good old days to many, so do give it a go and just enjoy it for what it is.........................enjoy

Disco Discharge - Pink Pounders
Disco Discharge - Pink Pounders by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2010)
Click for more info
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available