Size: 20x16(plastic glass)|Change

on 12 February 2015
This frame is almost impossible to use - it's an uneven shape and doesn't have anything fixed to the back for hanging on the wall or propping up anywhere. It's also very difficult to pop out the glass and backing board and get them back in - I still can't securely fix a picture inside it. It doesn't come with any mount card or paper or anything.

The wood is also poor quality with strange lumps (of paint?) on some parts of the frame and in other parts the colour has worn away. Useless.

Don't buy this frame!
on 7 January 2015
Used these to hang 3 prints on a wall. Black frame and white border works well with black & white prints. Has a built-in stand so can stand freely if you're that way inclined.

One of the three arrived with the corner broken, but after a quick email we had another on the way with no problems and didn't even have to return the broken frame so I can also attest that these work well as firewood.
on 21 July 2014
I appreciate this frame is not expensive but the finish on it is dreadful. The black coating is essentially a black masking tape applied over the frame outer. It has peeled away at the corners and formed ridges and bubbles where it hasn't been applied correctly. Not suitable for sale in my opinion.
on 5 May 2011
Really great,great price,great quality for the price and a pleasure to deal with.Posted to Ireland and I had them within a few days by courier.Highly recommend.Our "ERIC CARLE"prints look great in these.DO NOT HESITATE TO ORDER!!
on 30 December 2013
It's definitely easy to put your pictures in, and I would have given it a 5-star review- but there was so much dust between inside the glass that I had to spend a half hour on each frame just cleaning the inside so that the photos would come out beautifully.

Once it was all clean, pictures in and was hung, they are absolutely beautiful.
on 3 February 2014
if you don't want to go to the picture framers and spend a fortune, get this, there's really little difference once the poster or picture is in it especially when you have kids and the money is better spent elsewhere on your budget.
on 1 November 2014
A good, robust frame. I was a bit worried about having a piece of glass that size sent through the post, but it arrived well packed and perfectly safe. Easy to open up and put in picture. No complaints at all.
on 10 January 2014
this is a lovely item it is very sturdy and has a great finish, it is quite heavy and very good quality, would definitely recommend. it was so well packaged it took a while to unpack it.
on 19 January 2016
Great quality frame... Most of it anyway. After trying to hang it on the wall, the hanger thing at the back just broke off. I don't know how that flimsy thing could ever support the weight, but after a bit DIY, I was able to attach my own support to hang it. Only after I was able to fix it did I have no regrets. I guess it's all about luck.
on 13 January 2012
Lovely frame, photo looks great init......Received order before the date stated, therefore even more happy. Product came wrapped in bubble wrap a++++++++++++++++++++