4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely warm mats
Published on 7 May 2012 by Wendy Prevezer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for exercise
I purchased the mats for use whilst working out at home. However, everytime I jump or move they split into the four segments and as a result I pulled my leg. I wouldn't recommend them for exercise.
Published 15 months ago by Anon

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely warm mats, 7 May 2012
Wendy Prevezer (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Interlocking Gym Garage Anti Fatigue Flooring Play Mats 16sqft D- Easimat Branded (Misc.)
These mats are great for my purpose - to create a soft play area on a wooden floor, for Early Years Music Groups. I have recently bought 9 sets of 16 square feet all together, making a really spacious area for groups of 16 children with their parents or carers. They are light and portable, easy to pick up and put down, and really nice and warm to sit or kneel on. The only problem is finding bags to transport them - even those huge checked laundry bags are just a bit small, so it's awkward to fit them in easily. Apart from that they are fantastic, as long as they continue to wear well!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for exercise, 2 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Bitterly Disappointed, 7 Sep 2013
I bought this product to use on the floor in my garage, the garage is used as a storage area and as a mini gym but is not used to store a car. I bought the mats in November 2012 and they are easy to fit and they looked good. The problem occured some time later in the summer when the outside temperature increased and it made the mats warp out of shape . I contacted Amazon and they said that unfortunately they only provide a 90 day guaranteed period for problem goods. Amazon asked me then to contact the seller and explain the situation to them.The seller said to go out and buy some sticky tape to put on the underneath of the mats and leave a gap of approx 10mm around the edges, so I did this and still the mats stayed warped and out of shape.The final straw came when my wife tripped on the mats . I contacted the seller and explained the situation via email and they said to see there returns terms and conditions . So I sent them some photographs of the mats whilst on the garage floor and I explained to the seller that there was no mention that the mats may change shape if the weather warms up in product description that I read on the Amazon web site. The bottom line is I have spent 113 on mats that are now dangerous and I have had to take them up and replaced them with carpet tiles. The seller will not refund my money. I am very disappointed with the SELLER.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy, 1 Jun 2013
Great mats, I got these for my back yard for the kids to play outside and they were a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars play flooring, 15 May 2013
Has been used in a community garden for a soft play area for children
Fits well and is hard wearing
Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 18 July 2013
These arrived earlier than expected and were exactly what we needed to place under a large paddling pool to protect the base.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 11 July 2013
Looks good, interlocks easily and looks good. Only problem is when doing exercises like insanity it does move a lot and come apart .

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value floor covering but it expands, 30 Nov 2012
Duke Marketing Ltd. (Isle of Man, British Isles) - See all my reviews
Easy to fit and interlocks well. Excellent cushioning. It does expand after fitting, however, so, if laying it wall-to-wall, you need to allow 2-3mm expansion for each running metre laid. Alternatively be prepared to trim edges a week or two after laying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garage Anti Fatigue Mats, 7 Jan 2012
My husband was very pleased with these Mats as they helped stop his feet getting quite so cold when working in his garage. Delivery was very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 8 Oct 2010
This is actually a really great product! I've bought them for use in my garage/gym for pilates and they're ideal, 16sq ft consists of 4 matts - inititally when i purchased this item i thought that 16sq ft covered a little more but i might just have to purchase another pack which i still may do because the edges of each matt has a border to give a smooth edge to the matts not linking but this removes so you can attach another set which is great!! Fantastic!!!