on 25 July 2013
Took 45 mins to put all the stickers on but me and my boy play for ages with it and now have it linked up to track etc
on 11 July 2012
We bought this garage to replace the disappointing one we got for my 3 year old a few months ago. It is simple to put together and can handle everything an active little boy can throw at it. A really successful product.
on 1 February 2012
The garage is very well made and a lot of fun to play with. It only comes with one car, but it was easy enough too buy extra. A few different functions and ways to play, my 4 yr old son loves it.
on 15 January 2015
Great product for any hot wheels mad boys out there that wants everything hot wheels, a must have. Son is over the moon.
on 10 June 2012
Unlike a lot of garages for older children this garage was very sturdy and well made, I was cautious as most of these sorts of garages are very brittle or fall to pieces! It is still going strong and has been a great purchase!
on 6 January 2015
I was so excited purchasing this for my sons Christmas, he's a huge Hot Wheels fan and when he said he wanted a garage I didn't believe I'd find one that suited his age-group - I found this while looking for other Hot Wheels products and upon opening it on Christmas Day he was so excited.

Once open I found it wasn't so great which was maybe why I'd never known about this previously. The lever that's suppose to move the cars didn't work - it still doesn't work and I have no idea how to fix it. The car lift breaks all the time as it moves up and down via a turning handle that's attached to the lift via a bit of string and the string always falls off. Trying to build it was another problem as the instructions are terrible and once you eventually work it out, the garage looks quite cheap. The stickers have to be put on yourself which is fine but the spaces for the stickers aren't the same size so the stickers all look squint once you apply them.

My son does play with it when he's bored but doesn't get excited by it as there's little he can do. Most Hot Wheels cars get stuck when being driven down the ramp as they're too big (they're standard Hot Wheels cars which is crazy as this is a Hot Wheels garage).

Would I recommend it? Probably not.
on 11 January 2014
Bought for my 3 year old very sturdy even after he plays rough. He spends hours playing with it and great i can buy add ons to make it bigger. Works well with all small cars. Worth the money!!!
on 30 January 2014
My son loves it, no question about that. But for the price I was expecting something more resistant. I know little boys are not always very gentle but I was hoping that this was accounted for in the design... Apparently not, we've already got a piece broken after a month. It's not too bad and my son hasn't complained, but I am a bit disappointed.
on 11 June 2016
Purchased this as a birthday gift for my son. We got it on sale and even at £35 it's overpriced. A part broke when we assembled it and the lift breaks with every use. It's now in the corner gathering dust with the stickers pealing off. Waste of money!
on 3 April 2013
Easy to build, great value for money, lots of features, arrived quicker than expected.
All in all a great purchase