5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price
I bought this for my husband as a stocking filler. He has a sporty man-bag which has now seen better days so I thought I'd replace it with a new one. I would say it is a medium size and has quite a masculine look.

Published 21 months ago by Sandrab

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful Real Leather Bag
I bought this bag to replace an almost identical bag which I had made unusable by pulling the end of one of the zips off, this was my fault but I think some of the stitching was a little suspect.
Published 19 months ago by Kenneth S. Holgate

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lorenz Black Real Leather Shoulder Bag (Luggage)

There are a lot of useful pockets, some fasten with zips and others with Velcro. The bag came with the long handle unattached so you can use the bag with or without it. The quality of the leather seems good and all the pockets are lined with black silky/rayon type material.

Please be sure to read the update as well as this report as I bought another one the following year.

The pocket immediately to the front of the handle is quite narrow and deep so men with wide hands might find it a bit of a struggle to get into the bottom, the others are fine but I'm not sure I would want to put an expensive 'phone in the side pocket if the bag is going to be worn over the shoulder - a bit too easy to access. None of these are major problems and could be overcome by simply using one of the other pockets. My main gripe with the bag is how badly it is finished. There are a lot of places where cotton has been left dangling, some are obviously from the lining material and others are from where the bag has been stitched together. I have gone over it with a fine pair of scissors and given it a trim so it looks much better.

Update
I bought a second one of these for a Christmas present for a male relation who travels a lot. I was waiting with my scissors at the ready and was pleasantly surprised when the finish was perfect. The style was also a little different and did not have the very small pocket at the front. As a result I have increased my stars. The recipient was very happy with his present and intends using it when they travel for passport and other essentials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: Lorenz Black Real Leather Shoulder Bag (Luggage)
Ordered this bag for a friend who does a lot of travelling and is always loosing things.

It is a great bag and has enough space for wallet, passport, boarding pass, keys, mobile phone and enough room to fit either a Kindle or a book in as well and even has space for a compact camera. What more do you need to travel.

I showed it to my colleagues at work and after seeing it ordered another three today.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful Real Leather Bag, 15 Feb 2013
Kenneth S. Holgate (Glastonbury UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorenz Black Real Leather Shoulder Bag (Luggage)
I use the bag to carry the harness and leads etc for my Great Dane and also my own items. It is very smart the leather is fine and it is big enough without looking bulky.
You can see I am happy with it by the fact I bought a second one. The price was very reasonable and competitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 25 Mar 2013
J. B. Wylde "jomay" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorenz Black Real Leather Shoulder Bag (Luggage)
This bag completely exceeded my expectations. It looked very good and had an amazing amount of useful compartments. It was sufficiently big to accommodate the things I needed in a day whilst touring. (Cameras, batteries memory cards, wallets, passports
and money etc.) . Very pleased
J. B. Wylde

4.0 out of 5 stars a very good buy, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Lorenz Black Real Leather Shoulder Bag (Luggage)
very pleased with the bag,nicely proportioned size,plenty of storage space & sensible size pockets.Very pleased with delivery time, would recomend it. a good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 5 Dec 2011
This review is from: Lorenz Black Real Leather Shoulder Bag (Luggage)
Excellent if travelling or on a days shopping keep
everything in this and find very secure as cross
body belt, love all the pockets.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 17 Jun 2013
D. Faria - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorenz Black Real Leather Shoulder Bag (Luggage)
Delivered on time as promised. Good Man Bag, useful; bought this bag because I already have a smaller one that carries my camera and bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lorenz Black Real Leather Shoulder Bag (Luggage)
I bought this for when we travel abroad and it’s ideal, plenty of pockets for all your papers bits and bats etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Ideal Travel Companion, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lorenz Black Real Leather Shoulder Bag (Luggage)
Delighted with this purchase. It provided very suitable spacious pockets and with the over -the-shouilder strap it was just what is needed for all the stuff you have to carry on a journey with safety and accessibility.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lorenz Black Real Leather Shoulder Bag (Luggage)
Excellent leather product - lots of pockets that will allow you to separate money,books,cameras,phone etc - good carrying strap - man bag friendly

Lorenz Black Real Leather Shoulder Bag