5.0 out of 5 stars Another great addition.
Published on 6 Jan. 2012 by GRC

3.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Trackmaster Spencer Engine
it worked well and my baby brother thurley enjoyed bencer but my dad has to keep buying batteries for the thing
Published on 23 April 2013 by lewis evans

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great addition., 6 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Spencer Motorised Engine (Toy)
As with all the Thomas the Tank trackmaster engines my grandson loves this one just as much as the others. We bought this new one for christmas. It says they are for 3 years plus but he has been playing with these engines since he was 12 months old, so they are very durable. Only problem he never turns them off so they eat up batteries. (I now use rechargable ones!) The engines are quite powerful as they make it to the top of a very steep mountain ramp toy that my grandson has decided is just as good for trackmaster engines - as well as the cars it's really meant to take that run downhill! As with most of Amazon items the price (when I made this review) was very reasonable. The engines are usable on their own, without the track, and run well even across carpeted rooms, which my grandson is quite happy to do, giggling as he races them across the room and they crash into various pieces of furniture. This is particularly good, as the track can take up a lot of room and it's not always feasible when there are a number of people in the room. He spends hours with them - off and on the track.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 14 Jan. 2012
I purchased 'Spencer' as an extra engine for the large trackmaster. My grandson loved this product, he didnt want any other gifts and has played with it every single day since XmasThomas & Friends Trackmaster Super Sodor Adventure Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Spencer., 28 Nov. 2011
Ms. A. Ballie (London) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a gift for my grandson who now has about 10 different engines. He plays with them every day and makes up little adventures for them. Simply a great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have :-), 4 Jan. 2013
Even though Spencer is the "naughty and mean" train,( according to our 5 years old daughter :-)) we stil felt like we should get him to go along with Thomas, Percy and all the other trains that Santa has got for our little boy. He loves him as much as the other trains. Would recommend to get rechargabe batteries as they don't last that long ( but that's probably because our little one doesn't ever turn them off )

3.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Trackmaster Spencer Engine, 23 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A good addition to the Trackmaster range, 5 Jan. 2013
The train compliments the other ones in the Tomy Trackmaster range and comes nicely packaged in it's own box. My son played with it for hours, so it was just as well the battery life is good.

A nice toy for any Thomas fanatic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Xmas toy for my son, 11 Jan. 2013
My son is a big Thomas fan an I saw this an was in two minds as it looked cheap so I took the plunge and bought it was very wrong the item is of high quality and bigger than the picture makes it look so defiantly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars spencer motorised engine, 8 April 2014
This product was delivered within 24 hours of ordering ,excellent service.I would recommend this to everyone whose children are into Thomas tank engine .Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars it was exactly what i hope!, 3 July 2013
it is a nice toy and my son who's a Thomas the train fan really loved it!Very good quality in a nice price and I had it to my door in time.Recomended 100%!Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Spencer, 30 Jun. 2013
A good little train, although the carriage connectors are flimsy and wont stand much rough play. It uses 2 AA batteries and the children love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›