on 4 July 2012
I bought this product as a wedding present for young friends, who had selected their own present list using the facilities Amazon provides. It makes an attractive present that should give them many years of use.
on 10 September 2011
The blanket is of good quality but i expected to be softer and more fluffy. It is a bit harsh when you cover with it but its quality is good. I washed it and it kept its shape and form.
on 21 April 2012
lovely light blanket but nice and warm at the same time, should last years. Very pleased with this product. Might get another.
on 18 September 2012
Delivered on time, just what we wanted and good value. Happy to recommend this purchase to others looking for a traditional blanket rather than a duvet.
on 18 February 2013
The blanket arrived on time. It is just what I need - light, smoot and nice looking, would buy another one.
on 21 May 2013
Blanket is very well made. It is soft and cosy and well worth the money. I slept better with this blanket.
on 24 April 2013
I have always enjoyed cellular blankets because they keep you nice and warm in place of my usual duvet, so buy without fear, delivery was good also !!
on 8 April 2016
Just arrived picture gives appearance of a softer thicker feel. Not true thin and hard fabric. Will wash in a softner hope for better outcome. Amazon returns proven to be a pain so will keep but not purchase further.
on 18 April 2013
Decided it was time to gradually replace current 10 year old cellular blankets - we use them alone in summer & on top of quilts in winter - they allow your skin to breath (none of my family can tolerate 'sweaty fleece blankets), although the weave is not as tightly woven as expected - picture unclear - they do the job satisfactorily - you get what you pay for & these blankets are expensive for a reason - you cannot beat them - would recommend everyone has one of these blankets to hand - they wash well & will last for years - you will not regret buying these products. Highly recommended.
on 14 August 2014
I bought this for my 5 years old daughter which sleeps in the hottest room of our house and even the 4.5 togs duvet proved to be too hot. The temperature in her room during this summer in the evining was between 22 and 25 celsius.
When I opened the box I thought I had made a mistake as the blanket looked very thin, although extremely well made.
The first night that I put it on my sleeping daughter I doubled it up (I bought a big one) but soon my daughter was sweating so I had to leave as one layer only. I checked on her during the night and she was not a bit cold.
Then one night I fell asleep with her after reading a few books to make her fall asleep and we were both under this blanket. I have to say that I was not cold at all. And surprised by it!
We both sleep with a nightgown only and our legs bare, and the blanket was enough.
I will not use it during the winter and keep it for summer only, but I am happy we bought it.