on 10 October 2009
i have not yet exhausted uses of these batteris but so far powered a NIKON SB600 flash and i took about 300-400 photos and recycling was still fast.
Seems to me they work fine, just unsure of long term
on 9 January 2010
Excellent price & value for money. The case they are in is an great little thoughtful extra to keep the batteries together.
on 10 March 2010
batteries are working very well in digital camera. seem to have a very long life. recommended.
on 2 April 2010
Having a Digitsl Camera that is Power Crazy these Batteries are Just The Job Took 98 Pics and Still Batteries Had Power Left
on 30 May 2011
These are fantastic batteries, they last really well and are perfect for those power hungry devices, BUT..... just take note before you purchase to check that your battery charger is suitable, mine wasnt.

Some new 'intelligent' battery chargers can appear to reject these batteries due to something about residual charge (someone did explain it to me but I'm not very techie minded so didnt really understand and therefore cant explain it sorry) but I did as instructed, which was to partially charge them in an old style charger first, then use the batteries a bit, then put them back in my newer charger and hey presto they started to charge.

Another thing you need to be aware of, check if your charger has a cut out time which is designed to prevent overcharging as this may not be enough time to fully charge these high capacity batteries, if so you will have to charge them until the cut out activates, take them out, then put them back in to continue charging them... all a bit of a fiddle.

All that said I still got many times more photos and videos using these batteries only half charged than any other batteries I've tried fully charged, so now I just gotta buy myself a better charger to support them, I think it will be worth it in the long run though.
on 27 March 2010
These are spot on, good value for money batteries.
Just remember, the higher the mAh value, the longer the charge will last, less charges required and therefore they should have a longer life expectancy. Time will tell.
on 3 October 2010
I ordered these batteries despite a previous review raising concerns about their capacity. Upon arrival I tested them with my new BC-700 Alpha Power battery charger that I bought on Amazon at the same time (charged at 200 mAh and discharged at 100 mAh). The difference between advertised and real capacity was confirmed. Three of the four batteries came out with a capacity of slightly more than 1000 mAh and the fourth reached 1400 mAh.
on 11 May 2010
I was slightly sceptical with this purchase but after using it for a few weeks, I am not disappointed. They were charged after delivery and used in our SLR camera. It has been a few weeks and the battery indicator on our camera is still showing full. We previously used the Varta 2000mH batteries and they would usually last no more than 1 trip away (taking about 400 photos). Very happy with these batteries and will definitely look at buying the AAA batteries. The included plastic case is a bonus and very useful for neat storage.
on 13 May 2010
Excellent batteries, last longer than my old Uniross ones! Why pay for the branded batteries, when these are better. And the plastic case that they come in is really useful to keep the batteries together and make them easy to carry around - You don't even get a case with branded ones, so these are well worth the money. I will be buying all my batteries from here, from now on!
on 5 March 2010
Arrived in 2 days. The carry case is handy. Seem to hold charge and power my thirsty old digital camera better than most batteries.