5.0 out of 5 stars very reliable
These batteries go on and on. I can't fault them. Much better than the 2500mah. Supplied in a good case as well.
Published on 20 Aug 2009 by P Warren

2.0 out of 5 stars 2900 MAh?
I bought four sets of these direct from 7DayShop. I buy quite a few things from 7Dayshop and find them to be good value and excellent products, generally.

However these batteries do not seem to be up to par. The good thing is - they come in a nifty little plastic box which is very, very useful for organising your batteries, particularly for my purpose - that of...
Published on 20 Sep 2010 by Jonathan A. Warner

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent batteries BUT..., 30 May 2011
This review is from: 7dayshop Rechargeable High Performance Ni-Mh Batteries - AA Size 2900mAh - 4 Pack with Protective Storage Case
These are fantastic batteries, they last really well and are perfect for those power hungry devices, BUT..... just take note before you purchase to check that your battery charger is suitable, mine wasnt.

Some new 'intelligent' battery chargers can appear to reject these batteries due to something about residual charge (someone did explain it to me but I'm not very techie minded so didnt really understand and therefore cant explain it sorry) but I did as instructed, which was to partially charge them in an old style charger first, then use the batteries a bit, then put them back in my newer charger and hey presto they started to charge.

Another thing you need to be aware of, check if your charger has a cut out time which is designed to prevent overcharging as this may not be enough time to fully charge these high capacity batteries, if so you will have to charge them until the cut out activates, take them out, then put them back in to continue charging them... all a bit of a fiddle.

All that said I still got many times more photos and videos using these batteries only half charged than any other batteries I've tried fully charged, so now I just gotta buy myself a better charger to support them, I think it will be worth it in the long run though.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent batteries, 10 Mar 2010
batteries are working very well in digital camera. seem to have a very long life. recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars does not deliver the advertised 2900mAh, 3 Oct 2010
I ordered these batteries despite a previous review raising concerns about their capacity. Upon arrival I tested them with my new BC-700 Alpha Power battery charger that I bought on Amazon at the same time (charged at 200 mAh and discharged at 100 mAh). The difference between advertised and real capacity was confirmed. Three of the four batteries came out with a capacity of slightly more than 1000 mAh and the fourth reached 1400 mAh.

1.0 out of 5 stars AA 2900 Batteries-From 7 Day Shop, 20 May 2011
Gricer "Gricer" (Winchester, Hants., U.K.) - See all my reviews
Beware!- These batteries are slightly wider than other AA Batteries!!!!!!!
On two occasions I attempted to fit them into aircraft/boat/train type transmitters & they would not fit in. I accurately measured them with a micrometer, & they are 1mm wider (15mm), than other types, which are around 14mm!. When you see them alongside normal ones, there's very little difference, but in a transmitters compartment with a fitting space for(4), its only possible to get (3) in! This is a shame, because on (1) transmitter I have, it was noticed that the battery compartment could be slightly enlarged. I did it by cutting out four plastic supporting lugs, inside the compartment, with a very sharp knife. Then it was just possible to squeeze all (4) in! Once installed, & in use they are superb! Therefore please look carefully at where you will use them before you buy!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for fuji cameras, 5 Sep 2011
i've just bought a Fuji camera for the first time and was worried about the batteries loose in the bag, until I saw these listed. Now no batteries forever hidding in the corner of the camera bag and these batteries seem to last forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 2 April 2010
Having a Digitsl Camera that is Power Crazy these Batteries are Just The Job Took 98 Pics and Still Batteries Had Power Left

1.0 out of 5 stars Does 3/4's of what it says on the tin, 7 Nov 2010
I bought these for my GPS as they'd been recommended on a forum. They seemed to work well but didn't last as long as I expected so I bought a "proper" charger (BL700) thinking that would do the trick. I ran the batteries on refresh cycle (twice) and the best I can get is 2100mAh not the 2900mAh they're sold as.

1.0 out of 5 stars Duff Batteries, 11 Aug 2012
These batteries do not hold their charge. I bought some for my digital camera. After about 2 days without using the camera, they were completely flat. I recharged a few times but always with the same result.

1.0 out of 5 stars Constantly going flat, 14 Jun 2012
Jennifer Swan (Lancashire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I couldn't put a lower mark than one.
These batteries are terrible. They will not hold a charge even though I am using them with the 7 dayshop battery charger.
I bought them to take photos on a holiday of a lifetime and they go flat after less then one day or two or three photos....very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars 7day shop rechargable batteries, 27 Nov 2010
Mr. E. Bone "Bravaeddie" (Halifax, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these batteries to go in a multi LED cycle light.With daily use they last a couple of weeks between charges.Great batteries at a good price

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›