5.0 out of 5 stars Great all rounder
I bought this jacket to use mainly for tennis but is suitable for other outdoor sports as well as general walking. It is waterproof (rather than showerproof), windproof, light, and folds up easily into compact size. Good length not too short but not too long to get in way of movement.
Published on 15 Feb 2011 by Tennis Fan

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..wet on inside after wearing in rain...
i bought this in January 2014. A few weeks ago i wore it in steady rain for about 20 minutes.When I got home the inside was wet. Either it is not waterproof or not breathable.I am very disappointed.This should be a reliable brand.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs. P Moss

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all rounder, 15 Feb 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant coat!, 17 Jan 2012
I bought this coat as my husband has one for running in the rain in, and my Ronhill coat was not really up to the job. It is absolutely great. When it is rainy and windy it keeps me dry, and the hood is adjustable in two places which means it stays put even when really windy. It is very light and comfortable to wear. I can't recommend it highly enough!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class walking coat, 20 July 2011
This jacket does exactly what it says. Small compact when in its bag and easy to carry. Gives 100% protection against the wind and rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars best lightweight waterproof coat ever, 11 Aug 2011
I have had several berghaus coat and this one has a more flattering cut and fit than my previous one. It is so lightweight and doesn't crease when folded in your bag and just great for those summer shower or winter weather. I wouldn't buy anything else and what a great price from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its one of the best, 12 Jan 2014
Great little lightweight jacket for travelling,shopping, walking and general wear. I have worn mine up mountains over the hills and down to the local shops and its kept me dry both inside and out. The overlap on the zip is a great feature and the length is adequate with a little extra at the back. I got larger size 14 (normally 12) and it fits fine - not too snug, so can wear layers underneath, but still has enough shape at the waist to look feminine. It folds small enough for daysack or handbag. It ticks all the boxes for me and I would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light and convenient, 29 Oct 2012
My husband already had the men's version of this so when my lesser quality pack-away jacket was not keeping me dry I went for one of these. Lovely item - looks good in the red, wonderfully convenient and quick drying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghus Jacket, 24 Oct 2012
Excellent jacket ideal for outdoors.I use mine for Nordic walking no sweating keeps me dry in and out. Would recomend to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me dry and warm., 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Berghaus Women's Gore-Tex Jacket (Sports Apparel)
I have only worn this cycling during the horrible weather we have had recently and stayed nice and dry from the elements(rain/ wind). It keeps you fairly warm considering it is just a light shell and the fit is great (I went up a size so I could wear sweaters/ layers etc. underneath). I will be taking it to the Cotswolds next week, so we will see how it holds up there but I have no doubt it will keep me dry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain, 8 Feb 2014
My daughter loves it! And is her favorite coat
She wears it all the time from mountain walking to walking her pug!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Jan 2014
Bergaus products are normally very good and this jacket is no exception. Very light, and packs up small for summer walks with threat of rain. Recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›