5.0 out of 5 stars Celine Dion
I went to see Celine on her Taking Chances World Tour that's why I decided to buy the DVD and its as good as I remember when seeing her live. Fantastic DVD totally enjoyed it.
Published on 21 Jun. 2010 by Mrs. P. Fowell

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
On the whole, the C.D. was good, but the most unfortunate thing was that I bought this for a particular track which was the only track that jumped throughout. To be fair, I was offered a return/refund package, but in the end couldn't be bothered with it as the rest of it was o.k.
Published 21 months ago by Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant show, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Taking Chances World Tour The Concert (Audio CD)
I was always a bit ambivalent about Celine Dion, but this show has converted me! It's absolutely brilliant from start to finish, Celine just looks and sounds fantastic, every track a delight. I can thoroughly recommend this CD/DVD to anybody who likes good music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celine Dion concert was very satisfying!, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: La Tournee Mondiale.. (Audio CD)
I am very satisfied after buying and watching this DVD. This concert contains the best songs of Celine Dion's French-speaking. This concert shows the quality of performance of a remarkable diva. In the concert, Celine Dion appears communicative with the audience and the concert was very much alive.

Thanks to amazon UK for helping me to get this album. Thank you also for services rendered amazon UK as well as the quality of customer service friendly. For the visitors of this website, please do not hesitate to buy this product at Amazon UK because so far my order is always delivered good condition, safe and relatively cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Taking cgances with Celine Dion, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Taking Chances World Tour The Concert (Audio CD)
Fantastic CD. Lots of lovely songs. Have recorded this onto my MP3 so I can listen to this any time

5.0 out of 5 stars A star performance, 8 Aug. 2012
C. Vickers "astral" (Northants) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taking Chances World Tour The Concert (Audio CD)
I had the great fortune to see the Taking Chances World Tour in person at the O2 Arena in London so made a point to getting this DVD when it was first released. It was as good, if not better than I remember. The sound and picture quality are excellent and all the songs from the show are included. There are new versions of some of the songs all 100% live vocals that demonstrate just what an incredible star Celine truly is. This is a must buy DVD for any Celine Dion fan.
I have also managed to track down the French version of this concert, so if you like Celine's French songs, it's well worth a watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Taking Chances World Tour THE CONCERT Celine Dion, 7 Oct. 2011
MrsJ C. Murtough (eastbourne, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taking Chances World Tour The Concert (Audio CD)
I thoroughly enjoyed this dvd, I love Celine Dion. Could have done with less dancing girls, but that's just me! Well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars A true artist, 7 Feb. 2011
Saw her perform in Sheffield in 1998. Wish I had gone to see this tour instead, Vegas turned her in to a performing artist rather than just the great singer I saw in 1998. See the Vegas DVD first.

5.0 out of 5 stars in concert, 5 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Taking Chances World Tour The Concert (Audio CD)
Watched after her Las Vegas show on DVD. Very good how she carried over the eliments of the Las Vegas show to her tour.

5.0 out of 5 stars du grand art !, 12 Sept. 2010
Sylvie Descombes (Guadeloupe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taking Chances World Tour The Concert (Audio CD)
Céline se surpasse dans ce concert enregisté à Montréal !
Quelle voix, quelle grâce ! Les chansons ne font pas à elles seules le spectacle. Céline a à sa disposition une scène surprenante et un quadruple écran pour en rajouter. Ca commence par ma chanson préférée " I drove all night". Il y a aussi des interludes où le spectacles est assuré (je ne dévoilerai pas tout ici). Ok elle chante en anglais mais si on écoute bien on trouvera quelques phrases en français. Je suis une fan d'MJ, donc habituée à un haut niveau et je vous dit que Céline est formidable, me croirez-vous ?

5.0 out of 5 stars A true fans delight, 31 July 2010
This review is from: Taking Chances World Tour The Concert (Audio CD)
I'm a totally biased fan, having seen Celine in concert at the O2 during this tour. Great DVD, better than I remember it because the sound comes across so much better. Well worth the money and look forward to the next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional DVD, 30 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Taking Chances World Tour The Concert (Audio CD)
When I bought the CD I originally thought the DVD would just be some sample tracks. It was a pleasure to find the DVD was a full length concert performance. I have always been a Celine Dion fan, but the Taking Chances show was exceptional. She is one classy lady. Enjoy!

Taking Chances World Tour The Concert
Taking Chances World Tour The Concert by Céline Dion (Audio CD - 2010)