on 15 May 2014
I tried using this with three different HDMI leads (including the official XBox grey HDMI lead included with my 360 Elite) and this audio adapter would simply not fit with any of them, the plastic casing on the adapter where it plugs into the back of the 360 is simply too fat. I could have either the adpater plugged in or a HDMI lead, but not both, not without risking damage to the HDMI output on my 360. I eventually got it to work by breaking the plastic casing off the adapter (thereby exposing all the internal wiring within the adapter) which is simply unacceptable. Because of this product's poor design it is unable to perform it's primary function without significant modification.

Avoid.
on 7 December 2013
Be careful to check your Xbox. I found my Xbox 360 E Slim version didn't have the slot for this adapter.
on 12 February 2013
Delivery was quick and the product works as intended.

I understand that several customers have had poor experiences with this product. Luckily mine works perfectly and I do not experience the console reboot issue upon changing display source.
on 12 February 2013
If you have an older XBOX you'll need this to ensure you get your money's worth for the Turtle Beach investment.
on 20 March 2015
Not a great fit for the xbox slim. Very tight (the moulding fouls the HDMI cable) but it works fine.
on 7 January 2015
As the old advert says; it does exactly what it says on the tin. A perfect fit.
on 19 February 2015
Works and does the job at a good price
on 20 December 2014