Price:£49.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 14 June 2012
Although it came in a lot of pieces it was straight forward to assemble - about half an hour for an experienced DIYer. Great product which adapts with the growing child - our one year old absolutely loves it. He can see all around as he is being pushed. It does make rather a noise on the pavement - but you expect this from plastic wheels.
on 26 January 2011
Very durable good quality Trike only problem took a while to put together make sure you read the instructions properly otherwise it's hard to undo the mistakes! Would definately buy this again !
on 27 August 2013
My mother in law bought this bike for our sons 1st birthday, Its very well made and our son loves it. Not the easiest of trikes to put together but after time and patience I was glad that I stuck with it. I am sure that my son will get lots of use out of this bike.
on 23 January 2016
This was cheap for a smart trike, got it during Black Friday. It's well built although perhaps not as sturdy as little tikes of old. My 7 month old daughter loves it and it's a nice alternative to a pram for short walks in the park. We specifically made sure it has rubber wheels as the plastic ones are awful to push around
on 25 April 2011
we purchased the little trike for our grandsons birthday he loves it good value for money and relatively easy to put together would recommend to anyone with children hours of fun
on 28 March 2011
Great trike - love the bright colours - ideal for either boy or girl
Sun cover too flimsy - slight breeze flips over. Needs a metal support frame, which I have seen on much cheaper products.
But the trike itself is great
on 4 September 2013
I brought this for my sons 1st birthday and i am very dissapointed as the straps don't adjust well, they are very tight on my son who is of normal weight, and also it has been put together properly yet seems very unstable and i don't feel safe my son being in it. I would go for a more expensive better trike as this was a very disappointing buy for me.
on 29 October 2012
We bought two of these for our twins 1st birthday. First of all one of the trikes didn't come with the appropriate screw to fix the body of the trike together-so we had to go out and buy a similar screw....anyway after all this we finally had the bikes put up and when we took our son and daughter out on the for the first time we ended up carrying them as the trikes were useless to say the least. The shoulder straps kept falling down therefore restricting their arms and they are so difficult to steer and topple over. We do not feel these trikes are safe. If you were to buy one the smart trike plus is a better option, the straps are higher on the back of the seat so they actually do their job. We tried them out in Mothercare. Please do not buy, we are waiting for the bikes to be uplifted to get a full refund!!!
on 21 May 2016
Having a one year old that doesn't like to spend more than 20 minutes in his pushchair can make for some very tiring and trying outings having to carry him in our arms. However he loves sitting in this trike and to be honest I enjoy pushing him around in it. He can look all around and he likes to have his hands resting on the handlebars. He moves his feet about between the pedals and footrest. Since we've had this trike we've not used the pushchair thats how good it is. I like the wide wheels and low profile tyres, the handlebars have a bmx look to it. I'm a keen cyclist myself and I look forward to the day he pedals along as I push him about. Dont be fooled by all the plastic underneath is a solid steel frame and there is not much to go wrong on it.The steering bar on the back detaches and we can get this in the car in the same space the pram chassis and chair previously fitted.
on 25 November 2015
Very good product. Bought this 4/5yrs ago. It's still in top shape. Stored away in the shed waiting for my 2nd baby to grow using it. It's fantastic. It discolours if you leave it out in the garden for too long if unused. That was my fault. :-)