5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes 3 in 1 trike
Although it came in a lot of pieces it was straight forward to assemble - about half an hour for an experienced DIYer. Great product which adapts with the growing child - our one year old absolutely loves it. He can see all around as he is being pushed. It does make rather a noise on the pavement - but you expect this from plastic wheels.
Published on 14 Jun. 2012 by Grams

3.0 out of 5 stars front wheel disc slips - solution
this seems to be a great trike, though we have only had it a couple of weeks - we wanted little tikes because the plastic seems very durable - however, the instructions for assembly contained no engish version - which wasn't a problem for assembly, but when it came to fixing the pedals to the front wheel, it may have helped. we took the mechanism apart, as the disc that...
Published on 10 May 2011 by swheeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes 3 in 1 trike, 14 Jun. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Trike, 26 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Very durable good quality Trike only problem took a while to put together make sure you read the instructions properly otherwise it's hard to undo the mistakes! Would definately buy this again !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Trike for toddler, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I bought it for my nephew who is apparently smitten with it. The best part is that it can grow with the toddler due to its variety of adjustable parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 1st trike, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
My mother in law bought this bike for our sons 1st birthday, Its very well made and our son loves it. Not the easiest of trikes to put together but after time and patience I was glad that I stuck with it. I am sure that my son will get lots of use out of this bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
bought as xmas present for grandson, he loves it! well built, good strong construction & safe to boot. recommended for all

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and fun, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Lovely bike, both my 3 yr old and 1 yr old love it and it's quick and easy to convert but my only complaint is that the pedal pin you push in to allow the rider to propel the bike keeps popping out, which is very annoying when they are trying to learn the pedal action. :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars little trikes, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
we purchased the little trike for our grandsons birthday he loves it good value for money and relatively easy to put together would recommend to anyone with children hours of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars trike, 28 Mar. 2011
JA LAMYMAN (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Great trike - love the bright colours - ideal for either boy or girl
Sun cover too flimsy - slight breeze flips over. Needs a metal support frame, which I have seen on much cheaper products.
But the trike itself is great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little trike, 13 Oct. 2014
Bikergran (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I bought this for my 1 yr old grandson who really likes it and should last a long time. Well built and nice and brightly coloured

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trike for the money, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Great little trike, took my husband an hour to build. Our daughter loves being pushed around the house in it and is happy sitting in it for short periods, useful as I can move her with me as I do jobs around the house. It says suitable from 9 months but as she's sitting unaided and there are so many straps, she seems fine it in now (7 months) which should mean we get good use out of it. Look forward to taking her outside once the weather perks up!

Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike