5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 1st trike
My mother in law bought this bike for our sons 1st birthday, Its very well made and our son loves it. Not the easiest of trikes to put together but after time and patience I was glad that I stuck with it. I am sure that my son will get lots of use out of this bike.
Published 12 months ago by Tracy Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars front wheel disc slips - solution
Published on 10 May 2011 by swheeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 1st trike, 27 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Trike, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Very durable good quality Trike only problem took a while to put together make sure you read the instructions properly otherwise it's hard to undo the mistakes! Would definately buy this again !

5.0 out of 5 stars little trikes, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
we purchased the little trike for our grandsons birthday he loves it good value for money and relatively easy to put together would recommend to anyone with children hours of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Trike for toddler, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I bought it for my nephew who is apparently smitten with it. The best part is that it can grow with the toddler due to its variety of adjustable parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars nanna1 xmas present, 28 Oct 2012
Not given for grandchild yet, its for xmas. I do know other children who's got one and they love it.Very fast reliable service, happy with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
bought as xmas present for grandson, he loves it! well built, good strong construction & safe to boot. recommended for all

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT BARGAIN, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
A really good bargain, its for my grandson, so havent used it yet.
Its for christmas, he will love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars front wheel disc slips - solution, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
this seems to be a great trike, though we have only had it a couple of weeks - we wanted little tikes because the plastic seems very durable - however, the instructions for assembly contained no engish version - which wasn't a problem for assembly, but when it came to fixing the pedals to the front wheel, it may have helped. we took the mechanism apart, as the disc that locks the pedals into the front wheel kept slipping out - i have read other reviews and people have had problems with this also - we found that removing the two red tabs from the disc meant that it could lock into the front wheel, meaning that the pedals can be used to drive the trike without a problem.

one other thing though is that our two year old, who it is for, cannot reach the pedals well enough to turn them fully, even though the seat is in the furthest forward of the three positions

5.0 out of 5 stars trike, 28 Mar 2011
JA LAMYMAN (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Great trike - love the bright colours - ideal for either boy or girl
Sun cover too flimsy - slight breeze flips over. Needs a metal support frame, which I have seen on much cheaper products.
But the trike itself is great

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 15 Sep 2014
sajones66 "sarah" (gloucestershire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
This product is fantastic, bought it for my 11 month old grandson, the best thing I have bought him by far. He loves it. The safety straps are so good ensuring no harm can come and he can't fall out. The sun canopy is very flexible and he loves to go to the shops and have shopping put in the little bucket on the back. I can't praise this enough. Many happy hours spent pushing him around on it. The next step when ready is to take the steering pole off and teach him to ride it.

Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike