5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 1st trike
My mother in law bought this bike for our sons 1st birthday, Its very well made and our son loves it. Not the easiest of trikes to put together but after time and patience I was glad that I stuck with it. I am sure that my son will get lots of use out of this bike.
Published 13 months ago by Tracy Wright

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than it is
Published 16 months ago by Koyumora

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 1st trike, 27 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Trike, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Very durable good quality Trike only problem took a while to put together make sure you read the instructions properly otherwise it's hard to undo the mistakes! Would definately buy this again !

5.0 out of 5 stars little trikes, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
we purchased the little trike for our grandsons birthday he loves it good value for money and relatively easy to put together would recommend to anyone with children hours of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes 3 in 1 trike, 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Although it came in a lot of pieces it was straight forward to assemble - about half an hour for an experienced DIYer. Great product which adapts with the growing child - our one year old absolutely loves it. He can see all around as he is being pushed. It does make rather a noise on the pavement - but you expect this from plastic wheels.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than it is, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I thought this would be good for my 2 yr old to go out and about locally / park. And it looks nicely put together, but it's really fiddly to put together and it wasn't as smooth a journey as I thought. Corners are impossible without having to lift the front wheel up and turning it on the back wheels. I'm not so confident taking my little one out as I had hoped and because of that he's not so keen to sit in it for more than a few mins. My husband ended up having to carrying him home whilst trying to push this back empty all the way home. Perhaps the more expensive models are stronger and smoother? It now just sits in the shed getting in the way!

2.0 out of 5 stars but my daughter was so happy, so I kept it, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I got it last year for my daughter's 1st birthday, it was hard to put together, the foot rest was wobbly and it wouldn't get in line, wheels are plastic not rubber, but my daughter was so happy, so I kept it, thinking when she reaches the pedals it will be fine. she couldn't reach the pedals before winter, but anyway we didn't use it much as her feet kept go under the foot rest, hurting her, also the bike is not stable. now after a year of storing it really, I wish I'd returned it. My daughter is bigger, can reach the pedals, but it's not comfortable for her, she doesn't like it at all. it was waste of money for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsafe!, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
My 17mo isn't quite big enough to reach the pedals, but also won't keep his feet on the footrest- he refuses to ride it now after getting his foot caught under the pedal and twisting his ankle. There really should be a way to remove the pedals or at least have straps on the footrest. Also the shoulder straps are nowhere near long enough and don't stay on. Until he's a lot older I think will just have to sit on it in the garden!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Trike for toddler, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I bought it for my nephew who is apparently smitten with it. The best part is that it can grow with the toddler due to its variety of adjustable parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
bought as xmas present for grandson, he loves it! well built, good strong construction & safe to boot. recommended for all

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT BARGAIN, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
A really good bargain, its for my grandson, so havent used it yet.
Its for christmas, he will love it.

Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike