5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes 3 in 1 trike
Although it came in a lot of pieces it was straight forward to assemble - about half an hour for an experienced DIYer. Great product which adapts with the growing child - our one year old absolutely loves it. He can see all around as he is being pushed. It does make rather a noise on the pavement - but you expect this from plastic wheels.
Published on 14 Jun 2012 by Grams

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than it is
Published 17 months ago by Koyumora

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes 3 in 1 trike, 14 Jun 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Trike, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Very durable good quality Trike only problem took a while to put together make sure you read the instructions properly otherwise it's hard to undo the mistakes! Would definately buy this again !

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than it is, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I thought this would be good for my 2 yr old to go out and about locally / park. And it looks nicely put together, but it's really fiddly to put together and it wasn't as smooth a journey as I thought. Corners are impossible without having to lift the front wheel up and turning it on the back wheels. I'm not so confident taking my little one out as I had hoped and because of that he's not so keen to sit in it for more than a few mins. My husband ended up having to carrying him home whilst trying to push this back empty all the way home. Perhaps the more expensive models are stronger and smoother? It now just sits in the shed getting in the way!

5.0 out of 5 stars little trikes, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
we purchased the little trike for our grandsons birthday he loves it good value for money and relatively easy to put together would recommend to anyone with children hours of fun

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsafe!, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
My 17mo isn't quite big enough to reach the pedals, but also won't keep his feet on the footrest- he refuses to ride it now after getting his foot caught under the pedal and twisting his ankle. There really should be a way to remove the pedals or at least have straps on the footrest. Also the shoulder straps are nowhere near long enough and don't stay on. Until he's a lot older I think will just have to sit on it in the garden!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Trike for toddler, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I bought it for my nephew who is apparently smitten with it. The best part is that it can grow with the toddler due to its variety of adjustable parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
bought as xmas present for grandson, he loves it! well built, good strong construction & safe to boot. recommended for all

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems a bit flimsy and pedals hard for 18 month old, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Seems rather flimsy and all plastic- not sure whether the handle will last!

Main issue is that my 18 month old keeps dragging his feet on the ground or catching them in the front pedals - clearly dangerous. The foot rest is positioned far too far back to me of use to him

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and fun, 12 Oct 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Lovely bike, both my 3 yr old and 1 yr old love it and it's quick and easy to convert but my only complaint is that the pedal pin you push in to allow the rider to propel the bike keeps popping out, which is very annoying when they are trying to learn the pedal action. :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 1st trike, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
My mother in law bought this bike for our sons 1st birthday, Its very well made and our son loves it. Not the easiest of trikes to put together but after time and patience I was glad that I stuck with it. I am sure that my son will get lots of use out of this bike.

Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike