5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes 3 in 1 trike
Although it came in a lot of pieces it was straight forward to assemble - about half an hour for an experienced DIYer. Great product which adapts with the growing child - our one year old absolutely loves it. He can see all around as he is being pushed. It does make rather a noise on the pavement - but you expect this from plastic wheels.
Published on 14 Jun. 2012 by Grams

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all it seems
The trike arrived in what seemed like a million pieces. A small spanner is provided but you also need a collection of different sized screwdrivers to hand. As one reviewer commented, you have to be very careful that you assemble it correctly, it's difficult to correct mistakes. Once assembled, the parent steering seems slow to respond and a bit awkward. The tyres on the...
Published on 20 Jun. 2012 by L martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes 3 in 1 trike, 14 Jun. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Trike, 26 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Very durable good quality Trike only problem took a while to put together make sure you read the instructions properly otherwise it's hard to undo the mistakes! Would definately buy this again !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Trike for toddler, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I bought it for my nephew who is apparently smitten with it. The best part is that it can grow with the toddler due to its variety of adjustable parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 1st trike, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
My mother in law bought this bike for our sons 1st birthday, Its very well made and our son loves it. Not the easiest of trikes to put together but after time and patience I was glad that I stuck with it. I am sure that my son will get lots of use out of this bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
bought as xmas present for grandson, he loves it! well built, good strong construction & safe to boot. recommended for all

5.0 out of 5 stars little trikes, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
we purchased the little trike for our grandsons birthday he loves it good value for money and relatively easy to put together would recommend to anyone with children hours of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars trike, 28 Mar. 2011
JA LAMYMAN (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Great trike - love the bright colours - ideal for either boy or girl
Sun cover too flimsy - slight breeze flips over. Needs a metal support frame, which I have seen on much cheaper products.
But the trike itself is great

4.0 out of 5 stars great first bike, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
the handle seams to wobble a bit, the foot rests need to be more forward for little ones and the safety straps a bit small ,after that it is a very good bike strong and well built. The shade although stiff can be moved then stays in place to protect from the sun my one year old grandson loves it when we take him on his trike we even went down a roughish right of way ( that's where he caught his foot because he dangles it in front of the foot rest! )
very pleased I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little trike, 13 Oct. 2014
Bikergran (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I bought this for my 1 yr old grandson who really likes it and should last a long time. Well built and nice and brightly coloured

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value toy, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I bought this trike a year ago when my son was 14 months old and had been waiting to see how well it lasted before reviewing it. All in all it is a good buy - sturdy, well made, easy to assemble and, most importantly, my son loves playing with it. My only slight criticism is that the pedal lock is not brilliant - try as I might, I cannot get it to engage properly - but it is not a big problem and wouldn't put me off buying another one.

Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike