5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 1st trike
My mother in law bought this bike for our sons 1st birthday, Its very well made and our son loves it. Not the easiest of trikes to put together but after time and patience I was glad that I stuck with it. I am sure that my son will get lots of use out of this bike.
Published 13 months ago by Tracy Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars front wheel disc slips - solution
Published on 10 May 2011 by swheeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 1st trike, 27 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Trike, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Very durable good quality Trike only problem took a while to put together make sure you read the instructions properly otherwise it's hard to undo the mistakes! Would definately buy this again !

5.0 out of 5 stars little trikes, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
we purchased the little trike for our grandsons birthday he loves it good value for money and relatively easy to put together would recommend to anyone with children hours of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Trike for toddler, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I bought it for my nephew who is apparently smitten with it. The best part is that it can grow with the toddler due to its variety of adjustable parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars nanna1 xmas present, 28 Oct 2012
Not given for grandchild yet, its for xmas. I do know other children who's got one and they love it.Very fast reliable service, happy with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
bought as xmas present for grandson, he loves it! well built, good strong construction & safe to boot. recommended for all

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes 3 in 1 trike, 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Although it came in a lot of pieces it was straight forward to assemble - about half an hour for an experienced DIYer. Great product which adapts with the growing child - our one year old absolutely loves it. He can see all around as he is being pushed. It does make rather a noise on the pavement - but you expect this from plastic wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT BARGAIN, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
A really good bargain, its for my grandson, so havent used it yet.
Its for christmas, he will love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars front wheel disc slips - solution, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
this seems to be a great trike, though we have only had it a couple of weeks - we wanted little tikes because the plastic seems very durable - however, the instructions for assembly contained no engish version - which wasn't a problem for assembly, but when it came to fixing the pedals to the front wheel, it may have helped. we took the mechanism apart, as the disc that locks the pedals into the front wheel kept slipping out - i have read other reviews and people have had problems with this also - we found that removing the two red tabs from the disc meant that it could lock into the front wheel, meaning that the pedals can be used to drive the trike without a problem.

one other thing though is that our two year old, who it is for, cannot reach the pedals well enough to turn them fully, even though the seat is in the furthest forward of the three positions

5.0 out of 5 stars trike, 28 Mar 2011
JA LAMYMAN (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Great trike - love the bright colours - ideal for either boy or girl
Sun cover too flimsy - slight breeze flips over. Needs a metal support frame, which I have seen on much cheaper products.
But the trike itself is great

Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike