5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
I chose this bag because I wanted a bag that didn't look like a camera bag and it is not dull. this one is very funky!!!
I wanted something that was big enough to fit all the basic equipment. I did some research and found positive feedback about this one.
Published on 12 May 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceptive
Stylish - Yes. Couple of critisms though - the handle (not shoulder srap) is placed such that contents can fall out if the cover flap is not secure! Also could do with being slightly larger. With camera plus flash and a couple of small items then thats's about it and the zip pockets are then to tight to use.
Published on 5 Nov 2011 by andrew1503

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Hama AHA 130 SLR DSLR Camera Outfit Case - Scroll (Accessory)
I can confirm there is enough room for camera, with the kit lens attached ( I own Nikon d3000, plus standard lens attached 18-55mm).
I carry camera with lens, USB cable, charger and cable , and there still space for one lens! At the outside it doesn't look big, bulky ,but you can pack your basic staff without any problem as inside its big enoug.
The bag is well padded inside (with the option to remove/rearrange padded dividers)and has plenty of pockets for memory cards, cleaning cloths and little things (like lipstick :) )
The outer fabric is water resistant.
very well made - good zips; long adjustable shoulder strap.
I just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!!, 1 Mar 2011
I bought this bag to stand out from all the typical camera bags...and yes it does! my Canon EOS 550D camera with 18-55mm lens fits in snugly and yet there may be room for another lens! great buy...highly recommended to those who want fashion on the go!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag, 11 Jun 2012
Bought this last year and forgot to put a review.

I have a rucksack for my camera but wanted a smallish handbag style bag for my SLR. This fits perfectly. I don't need to take a separate handbag as it will take comfortably an SLR and my purse and phone. If you take an extra lens it is a bit of a squeeze for your purse etc but you can get them in. I love the padded strap and feet on the bottom of the bag and the bright orange inside.

My only negative comment which is why I gave it 4 stars is that the front flap is more blue than black which is disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceptive, 5 Nov 2011