on 15 June 2011
As I already have a backpack that will carry all my camera stuff, and a small bag that will take my camera with the kit lens or another of a similar size, I was looking for something in between. Suitable for a day out, rather than a holiday, it had to be big enough to take my camera with a battery grip attached, plus two lenses, and not look like a typical camera bag.

This turned out to be perfect. With the photograph being black and white, and not having read the reviews, I hadn't realised that the zip pulls were pink, and that the inside is all pink, but that is no problem. As for space, I found that with a zoom lens attached the bag seems pretty full. But by taking the lens off the body and by arranging the dividers sensibly I can fit in the camera with battery grip, zoom lens (lengthwise) and two smaller lenses (upright). And still there is about an inch of space on top for my purse and other girlie bits and bobs. Of course, fully loaded like this it is becoming a bit on the heavy size, but it shows how much you can pack into the bag if you really want to. Plus, with a good length shoulder strap it can be carried diagonally across the body for extra security and peace of mind. And it doesn't look like what it really is!
review image
on 12 March 2011
i bought this bag as i wanted a girly camera bag that didnt really look like a camera bag - and i wasnt disappointed! it is big enough to put in an slr and additional lens/flashgun and also still have space for purse, phone makeup etc. there is a pocked on the back of the bag and also one on the front for things like memory cards. had it on me for a weekend of walking and it was really comfortable. oh also the inside of the bag is pink!!! great buy.
on 13 March 2013
well padded, light, holds body and two to three lens (depends on sizes of lens), comfy and easy to carry and not obvious as some cases that it is a camera bag. easy to get inside and get to equipment.
on 14 August 2014
Really cute camera bag. But don't expect to fit there 2 telescopic lenses plus camera! the bag isn't big. But just perfect if you go on the city breaks or holidays and don't want a chunky camera bag to fit all your photography gear. Good quality as well.
on 19 June 2011
Looked everywhere for a camerabag that didn't scream "camerabag". Bought this for my Nikon 3100. Lots of room for the camera and additional extras, waterproof, well padded - excellent choice. I am so pleased with it. Telling everyone I know how pleased I am with it.Hama AHA 130 SLR DSLR Camera Outfit Case - Lily
on 27 July 2011
This is great; lots of compartments for various items; compact, easy to carry and I just love the girlie pink interior, besides which it does the job it's supposed to do.
on 1 March 2011
Lovely bag - fab design and well made. Takes my camera and battery charger easily but not much extra room. Would buy a slightly larger one again if available.
on 14 August 2011
A very compact little bag and yet fits a camera and two lens - you need to smart about packing it, otherwise fits a camera with lens fitted no problems.

Its bright Pink inside - so a girly bag. It doesnt look like a normal camera bag and can easily pass as a small handbag. good protection and perfect for when you want to travel light
on 28 August 2011
This camera case does all it sets out to do. I would have liked it to be a little longer as I am struggling to fit all the items I need to take with me, for photographing away from home.
on 28 August 2011
Hama AHA 130 SLR DSLR Camera Outfit Case - Lily. A good sized camera bag that fits everything in. Looks great and good value for money. Thank you.