5.0 out of 5 stars Best value I've found
After much researching of running/sports sun glasses, these looked like the best value available. Not wanting to pay the outrageous prices for the branded Oakleys (etc.), I wanted some with interchangeable lenses, but without compromise on the quality.

Published on 18 July 2011 by james close

2.0 out of 5 stars weak
weak, didn't last long at all, cracked on the bridge of the nose. was the second pair to crack in the exact same place
Published 15 months ago by chris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value I've found, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Sunwise Windrush - (Eyewear)

I have worn these several times now, trying all of the lenses, and I am so pleased. Light, comfortable, non-slip, the frames are the perfect specification for my needs of running and mountain biking. The lenses are very simply to change, and all offer excellent quality vision without any apparent imperfections. The dark lenses will probably see most use in bright light, but I have also used the yellow in the rain (making it feel brighter than it really is), the orange for changeable conditions, and the clear just as protection against wind and debris whilst cycling at night.

Top quality at a sensible price. Don't be fooled into paying lots more for top branded imitations!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylist and look good for the outlay, 15 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Sunwise Windrush - (Eyewear)
No complaints with these at all. They don't appear cheap or flimsy, they look reasonable they aren't so bold they attract undue attention and they do actually function as sunglasses well. I found the selection of lenses included a bit impotent and I haven't ever really used the more transparent offerings as they don't really block out the sun at all. It is worth knowing that the frame on these glasses is not hugely generous in width or at least it appears that way, so you might find they don't suit those with a very broad face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Sunwise Windrush - (Eyewear)
Brilliant product, and fast delivery.

I bought this item for use on the race circuit (track marshal) and for general use, so far ive had no problems with these shades.

the glasses come with four different sets of lenses, clear, yellow, orange and smoked. these can easily be put in/taken out of the lense holders by bending the frame slightly and unhooking the lenses, they are secure enough that there is no movement at all.

they are light weight and also come with a standard cloth safe bag, i would recommend purchasing a harder case though, there are little holes cut into the arms so that you can attach a lanyard or string to keep them on during activities etc.

the lenses themselves are maybe from a polycarbonate polymer which is moderatly scratch proof (havent taken a knife to them but have dropped them lense first with no damage), this makes them shatterproof as well, they cover the entire eye area and the sides so could probably be used for airsoft or something similar.

All in all well worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars weak, 17 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem like a good buy., 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sunwise Windrush - (Eyewear)
Had my trusty Bloc "shifter" interchangeable sunnies totalled as the result of a crash,but baulked at the idea of paying £40+ for a replacement set (I only paid about £15 for my original set!,and for me £20 is about the most I'd want to spend on any pair of sunnies!).Thought I'd try these as a cheaper alternative and,so far I've no real complaints.The lenses aren't quite as easy to change as those on the Shifters,but they're not too difficult to swap and the frames feel (touch wood!) like they'll stand up to a bit of rough and tumble.I ride my bike all year round,and in all conditions,so tend to use all of the lense types provided and so for twenty odd quid,these seem potentially like a decent buy.I've another pair of sumise glasses (with single,fixed lenses) and they've stood the test of time quiute well,and if these prove as durable I'll probably (if I can remember!) come back and give these an extra star(making five!). ............. Oh,and they don't look too shabby either!.

5.0 out of 5 stars That's what I had been looking for !!!, 23 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Sunwise Windrush - (Eyewear)
Putting it simply: for the past 2 years I have been trying to buy sports sunglasses that fit me, that are not too pricey, that do not look totally ridiculous (in my world it means do not look like Oakley's sport sunglasses) and god know how I found this manufacturer on the Internet!!
They are really good:
- lightweight
- customisable (due to the various lenses supplied)
- excellent value for money (I do not generally buy cheap things because too often cheap = rubbish but not this time)
- the simple action to change the lenses is dead easy to do

I have had multiple people ask me about them because they spotted I had news shades and they really liked them.

Just buy them now before their price sky rocket. Makes me thing I probably should buy another pair just to be safe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sunwise are great sunglasses, 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sunwise Windrush - (Eyewear)
Sunwise sunglasses are really good for an active lifestyle and stylish enough for leisure wear. These are my third pair! The addiditional lenes are also a bonus but personally I only use the dark ones. I would give them 5 stars but I was disappointed with the amount of orange colour on the inside of the frames - the photo doesn't show this. However, only the black arms are mostly visable when wearing them and not the orange.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 18 Oct. 2014
R. WILSON - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sunwise Windrush - (Eyewear)
These are perfect glasses for running (my use). Functionally, just as good as Oakley, but with the added benefit that you don't have to worry about them falling off your face and breaking, as they can be cheaply replaced. The paler lenses are good for running in dusk conditions when you don't want to get flies in your eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loved them, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Sunwise Windrush - (Eyewear)
loved the colour, loved the style, shame there werent rubberised legs to be a bit more comfortable. now if anyone knows what she did with them after wearing them only twice please let me know - they were good while they weren't lost

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Sunwise Windrush - (Eyewear)
Item arrived promptly and the product description was pretty accurate. Sometimes the colours in reality are different from the pictures, but this is very similar. The product seems well made and they fit well and are comfortable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›