5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality
I'm really happy with this, it's a brilliant design, with plenty of room for a good portion size of pasta or salad, and the compartments can be removed completely for the more conventional space for sandwiches etc.
The seal around the edge of the lid is very tight, handy when you don't want pasta sauce os salad dressing going everywhere (haven't tried it with soup...
Published on 14 April 2010 by Chopsticks

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks after 2-3 months
My wife and I have both had these boxes and used them only 2-3 times a week; hinges on both boxes broke within 3 months.

It's a real shame: the concept is brilliant, the design a delight, and the seal is perfectly tight. But once those hinge clasps break, you can't use the boxes for anything.

(I wrote to the designers about the problem but they never...
Published on 13 Mar 2011 by Lytton Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars A good way to carry your meal, 20 May 2012
Grinny (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
This lunch box is beautiful, which is what attracted me to it. It proved to be very functional as well. It's a good size for a very large meal if you take out all the containers (my 6'3 boyfriend confirms this). As far as breaking goes: I've owned this box for just about three months and use it 1-2 times a week and it hasn't broken yet. Perhaps the newly improved lid one of the other reviewers mentioned is finally with us. The only disadvantage we've noticed is that if you pack the box into a bag with many other items, they can open the hinges, causing the food/sauce to spill into your bag. This is happened to me once. If you don't have a separate section for it, I recommend wrapping it in a plastic bag just in case. Overall -- good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty lunch box, 19 April 2012
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
My lid broke only after 3-4 time, but the company replace it (free of charge)!
Now with the new lid I'm carrying it every day.

It's a very beautiful lunch box.
The first days my coworkers ask my to demonstrate it because it's nothing that they had seen before.

I really like that you can remove any compartment, that you don't use, to have more space.
it's like you 2-3 different boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this lunchbox, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
It's great because it doesn't leak (vacuum sealed apparently) and has separate compartments to keep lettuce away from filled and nice 'n' crisp! The sauce compartment leaks a bit if your dressing is really runny, but as it's inside the box it doesn't really matter and it's mostly fine, especially if you keep it upright. Overall, great. You can fit more in than you think!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lunch Box. Ever., 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
Best lunch box ever. Well probably anyway. Great quality plastic, perfect handbag size, water-tight and Lime green. Whats not to love.

5.0 out of 5 stars great but a bit pricey, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
great lunch box, bit on the pricey side but was bought as a present and they loved it. really practical.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Jun 2011
Jenny (Oldham, Greater Manchester United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
Good product, though a little larger than expected. I think the rubberised fork attachment may break off in my bag after a while, but overall I'm really pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish item, 4 Jan 2011
J. Nicholl "James and Aeryn's Mum" (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
this box is very stylish and well designed although the lid on mine did not fit as well as others had suggested in their reviews and so I am not sure how it would stand up to liquids. Great idea and has quality feel to it though

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant marketing - costs alot for a sandwich box., 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
Only rated it poorly because my wife made me purchase it for her! In fairness its probably a very good product and in terms of lunch presentation, hers definitely looked more appetizing than mine in my traditional plastic tuperware!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 12 Mar 2013
Mrs. E. M. Coventry (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
I really wanted to like this lunchbox. It looks very stylish and I like the way the fork attaches to the top.
But it's just too big and the shape makes it unwieldy. I was disappointed that the smallest tub wasn't leak proof - the main reason I chose this box was so that I could take salad in with a separate tub for the dressing, but it ended up leaking out all over the box.

ARRAY(0xae6271a4)