Colour: Lime|Change

on 23 August 2011
Please do not waste your hard earned cash on this product. I really wish I hadnt! The actual size of the container is no use for anything at all, unless you use it without the removeable dish thingy....you cannot even get a few salad leaves or a tomato in the main container with the dish there. The fork has to be carried seperately unless you want to put it in with the food..messy indeed...and what is the point of a seperate dish you have to literally have to carry seperately if you want a decent sized lunch? Absolutely stupid.
on 20 May 2014
Love the design and I get a lot of compliments on it and the extra boxes inside are brilliant but recently (after 4 months of use) a corner of the lid cracked and the guide clip that holds the lid in place whilst you clip it on broke. It still works but a bit dissapointing.
on 29 August 2013
I needed a box that would carry my lunch without leaking - and this does exactly that. Lid is secure and I have not had any problems with the catch. You can also fit a lot in it - which does make it heavy though!
on 9 July 2013
Nice product. Really good suction air tight seal. However the plastic lid and body scratches easily and shows marks. I has some tomato pasta in here and no matter how much I clean it there is still a red tinge (it was cold). The fork also sits quite far out and catches on things in my bag. It's a good size for pasta if i take out the compartments but far to small for a meal with the compartments in, I would prefer just some dividers. It looks the part though and overall the build quality seems good
on 26 November 2013
Purchased this to bring home made lunches to work. Worked well enough for about a week or two until the point I had some soy sauce in the little sauce holder. I will spare you the details, but rest assured I had to contact my insurance for a new iPad and laptop repair.

Contacted Black/Blum but got a lackluster answer "our product does not leak" and that was it.

Would not recommend of buy a Black/Blum product ever again.
on 20 May 2013
The design is gorgeous, but the little sauce container where I put salad dressing was leaking and there is only space for a sandwich made from one slice of medium-sized bread. It is quite big and chunky for what little you can dit.
on 23 September 2011
I loved mine. I bought it in NYC last winter for $25... I was lucky enough to use mine for a few months (6-7 months) before one of the clippy bit broke. I am trying to use a big tape to hold it together, but it's not just the same. I hate to say that but boxes from IKEA are more reliable.
on 30 September 2013
Good food container...perhaps a bit bigger than usual lunch boxes, the small triangular container with is meant for sauces leaked out...wouldn't reccommend liquids. Although the bigger triangle container is very handy if you want to keep something separate!
on 9 January 2014
I bought this product about a year ago. It's very useful and well organised. There is space for sauce, salad/sandwich and a small portion of food. However, the plastic material that is used remains oily although I clean it with hot water and soap. I have to rewash it twice after use. I don't recommend it as a product because it is difficult to keep it clean.
on 26 March 2011
I bought 2 of these last weekend and my husband and I have used them twice and already they're broken. On the first use my husband's dressing leaked everywhere, including outside the box. My knife part of the fork broke when cutting into a piece of relatively soft fruit. On their second outing my dressing and exterior box leaked all over my bag and papers and my husband's clip part of the lid snapped off of its own accord while in the fridge, rendering the whole thing completely unusable. Shoddy, cheap crap at a price that would buy 4 or 5 reliable pieces of tupperware. Absolute con.